JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see tape on his hand, but I can't see it wrapped around the gun.
If someone's seriously concerned about their identity, why didn't they cover the license plate on the white Ford?

Being this person admits moving to Berkely to save them selves, I wouldn't be above thinking a lot of this is fictional.

What happens to the law enforcement officer who has to shoot a criminal , because the criminal taped the firearm to his wrist / hand.
Hopefully they get a commendation for taking out the trash while giving someone a Darwin award?

Being this person admits moving to Berkely to save them selves, I wouldn't be above thinking a lot of this is fictional.
My first impression watching it was that it was fake.

Damn, whole lotta "reading comprehension-not" in this thread.

Joe
Yes, this is the first time I have ever "unwatched" my own thread.

A few here read it and rightly (imo) scorned the criminal or provided good info. Most didn't read it and are scorning one of the poeple who is trying to help catch the dude (she was also the one who caught the audio part of the homeowner confronting the guy via speaker before he tried to go in the door).

I could give a rats bubblegum where she lived or whatever or what her father did or did not do. I don't know her why would I care where she lived? Everyone has their own background and experiences. She is not the criminal. Kinda seems like people have a narrative in their head and are ready to jump on the bits of info that fit their narrative and ignore the rest. I'm not judging that, I've probably done it myself on other threads on occasion, but it just makes everything confusing. Im just trying to learn more about what this criminal was doing. Seems like this criminal man in the video went to a lot of trouble to prepare with ski mask etc. and I'm curious if taping the gun to his wrist is part of that and also curious why.

Last Edited:
but it just makes everything confusing. Im just trying to learn more about what this criminal was doing. Seems like this criminal man in the video went to a lot of trouble to prepare with ski mask etc. and I'm curious if taping the gun to his wrist is part of that and also curious why.
Let me help ya out...... nope, it's not a thing AFAIK.

Aaaaaaaand, the "lady" moved to Bizerkley to escape the vast right wing conspiracy. ;)

That's very unwoke, you can't assume he/she identifies as a man during the video.
Too funny! Is there a politically correct, gender neutral pronoun for "criminal punk" I wonder? :p

I guess if there was, they would soon be called an "underserved population" here, requiring increased taxes to make sure they receive full benefits... (ok I'm getting too jaded living here with this BS ha ha)

Reminds me of a movie I watched a bit ago. Guns Akimbo.

guns-akimbo-daniel-radcliffe.jpg

Is it a thing...I don't know as I ain't a criminal.

What I do know is that most pictures / videos and the like that I have seen of criminals with firearms...has me thinking that criminals ain't the most gun savvy.

It's been my experience that people who seek out firearms training often do so out of a sense of responsibility and accountability. This does not seem to be a common trait among the criminally violent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top