JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guy tried to break into a home with a gun in Portland the other night AFTER the homeowner asked him what he was doing over the ring camera.

In the subsequent discussion on nextdoor one very observant woman pointed out that he likely had the gun taped to his wrist. Is that common?

Here is the woman's comment:
D6E91592-A63A-4A59-B469-93440045F590.jpeg

Here is the video (note that the original audio has been dubbed over probably due to homeowner not wanting their voice out there).

And another video of him on the same night I think 6 hours later:

In the subsequent discussion on nextdoor one very observant woman pointed out that he likely had the gun taped to his wrist. Is that common?
All I can say is I hope these insolent wretches die from the legal use of weaponry by the homeowners, or by falling and shooting themselves - I don't care.

I have no compassion for criminals.

17 years old. Check. Criminal mindset. Check. This lady should have went whole hog and smoked some crack. Just to see.

This lady is the reason for the disclaimer: Don't try this at home and is likely to try horse dewormer. A few years back in Portland, there was the naked ex pro footballer that ran through a plate glass door. I'd like to see her try that as well, again, just to see.

Finally, I wouldn't want to wager about that "toy" gun. Some people aren't exactly batting 1000.

Someone escaped a bad life by moving to Berkeley? Hmm. I lived in Berkeley '84 - 86 (moved to Alameda, then). I had to have an overwatch when I went in to Flint's BBQ on Friday nights... Our rental house was targeted at least three times by (presumed tweaker/crackhead) burglars...

Worked in law enforcement more'n a minute. Never heard of a criminal taping a gun to his (or her/them/they, gotta acknowledge "inclusivity") wrist.

17 years old. Check. Criminal mindset. Check. This lady should have went whole hog and smoked some crack. Just to see.

This lady is the reason for the disclaimer: Don't try this at home and is likely to try horse dewormer. A few years back in Portland, there was the naked ex pro footballer that ran through a plate glass door. I'd like to see her try that as well, again, just to see.

Finally, I wouldn't want to wager about that "toy" gun. Some people aren't exactly batting 1000.
I have to say I don't follow what you are talking about here. The crim in the video and the woman who noticed the wrap on his hand are two different people.

Is it a thing...I don't know as I ain't a criminal.

What I do know is that most pictures / videos and the like that I have seen of criminals with firearms...has me thinking that criminals ain't the most gun savvy.

What I am more concerned with is :
What happens to the law enforcement officer who has to shoot a criminal , because the criminal taped the firearm to his wrist / hand.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads