JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen some here and there too... I need some Trailboss powder and I don't really understand why this isn't available anywhere. Its not like they load factory ammo with this

I have seen some here and there too... I need some Trailboss powder and I don't really understand why this isn't available anywhere. Its not like they load factory ammo with this
Maybe that's why? All those powder companies care about is staying in business. Maybe they quit making Trail Boss? Too busy trying to keep up with powder ammo manufacturers use? I'd like to see some Unique.

Maybe that's why? All those powder companies care about is staying in business. Maybe they quit making Trail Boss? Too busy trying to keep up with powder ammo manufacturers use? I'd like to see some Unique.
That could certainly be possible. Stop production on that and focus on ammo. I just like it in my 500 magnum for some lighter loads...

I was very surprised some weeks back when I saw Titegroup available at MidSouth Shooter's Supply. I had not used it before but kept seeing mentions of it as being a good alternative to Bullseye. I got 8 pounds and found that it works fine for my 9mm and 45acp and takes a lighter load. That is a lot of 3.5 grain loads.

Just hope my primers last me until the prices come back down a bit.

I was very surprised some weeks back when I saw Titegroup available at MidSouth Shooter's Supply. I had not used it before but kept seeing mentions of it as being a good alternative to Bullseye. I got 8 pounds and found that it works fine for my 9mm and 45acp and takes a lighter load. That is a lot of 3.5 grain loads.

Just hope my primers last me until the prices come back down a bit.
The thing about primers is it takes a tremendous amount of capital outlay and technical prowesss to stamp two tiny pieces of metal and then screed some goop so it'll never happen.

The thing about primers is it takes a tremendous amount of capital outlay and technical prowesss to stamp two tiny pieces of metal and then screed some goop so it'll never happen.

New primer plant opening in Texas.

Pfft, those are childs play compared to MAGNUM

Not surprised at the bureaucratic entry barriers. Monopolies make sure to have many in place.

Good news!

I hope that they make a great product and I wish them well.

My husband reloads, he does not need or want any primers, but I know that a lot of people out there need them.

I do not reload.

Cate

Powder Valley seems to have stock every day. Quite a bit right at the moment. A couple days ago I even saw Varget. Even had Winchester SRP's for a moment. $75. Was not quick enough to score those or the Varget.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top