JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been pretty spotty here, depending where you go. A few stores around town have had some, seems to come in waves. I was in Reno recently and picked up a couple lbs.

One store has a ton but it's $50 a lb.

Not enough to make me too giddy. I did score some BH 209 for a great price at a small lgs that was going out of business. It has been mia for the last year and a half.

Not really, most if not all of the canister or extruded powders are imported from Australia and Canada, they are seldom seen. Your best chance is finding something coming out of the plant in Florida, l believe St. Marks Powder but they only make ball powder.

Sorry to offend titz.... maybe the mods could move it over to reloading which is where I meant to launch from. Or maybe just cancel the thread.

Sorry to offend titz.... maybe the mods could move it over to reloading which is where I meant to launch from. Or maybe just cancel the thread.
No worries man. We've all done it. Well, not Titsonritz. :s0084: :s0060:

You can always hit "Report" (lower Left of you post) and request it moved.

No worries man. We've all done it. Well, not Titsonritz. :s0084: :s0060:

You can always hit "Report" (lower Left of you post) and request it moved.

Well, if your your tits were on a ritz alla time like ol' @titsonritz 's, you'd be a ear-hair growin' grouch-butt too!

:s0108:

Last Edited:
7FA15326-62CA-4DCF-AE41-5F6C11E9E0F2.jpeg
At Tualatin Cabela's this afternoon…

Midway has a number of rifle powders in stock. Prices are not great but haz mat is about $15 and shipping can be free if you purchase $50 worth of free shipping eligible products using code freeship11522

They also have 209A primers in stock.

Last Edited:
Last week at Sportsman's Salem they had some power including a few 8# of CFE223 & Tightgroup along with some other usable powders. Positive sign. Had some SRP week before, small quantity but some nonetheless.

I've seen a few cans here and there, mostly Sportsmans, but nothing I've been looking for. I was able to score a couple of pounds that I was looking for from MidSouth Shooter's Supply. Still haven't seen any primers on the shelf and the ones I've seen online aren't what I'm after.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top