JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I am taking my son on his cub scout trip to the OMSI sub tomorrow.

Would rather know ahead of time then get there and have to leave my gun in the car.

Thanks!

OMSI is an independent non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and relies on admissions, memberships, and donations to continue our educational mission, programs, and exhibits.

So they would have the right to put up a sign. I see nothing on there web site about firearms and I don't remember seeing anything like a no guns sign.

Concealed means concealed. It's not against the law to carry there even if they have a sign. That said if someone sees your gun and asks you to leave you better make for the exit otherwise you could be charged with trespassing. At least that's how I understand it.

Thanks guys! Yeah, I checked their website and didn't see anything posted on the topic. However, as we all know, just because a business or non-profit or whatever has a website doesn't mean they'll actually post anything regarding their views on firearms :).

I wasn't sure and didn't want to end up getting asked to leave while my son is enjoying is scouts outing. Wouldn't be fair to him and I just don't like the idea of leaving my gun in my car! Much could be said as well about not carrying and needing it, that would be far more unfair aye?

Thanks again! Appreciate it!

My thought on Open carry is not one of legality.

Having the bubblegummers calling the cops and getting OMSI locked down, whether or not the law is on your side, has the tendency to ruin the day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top