JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Prominent Pennsylvania Democrat and attorney Philip J. Berg filed suit in U.S. District Court two months ago claiming Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen and therefore not eligible to be elected president. Berg has since challenged Obama publicly that if the candidate will simply produce authorized proof of citizenship, he'll drop the suit.

The only "proof" given to this point is a picture of a birth certificate on a website... hmmmmmm

Check this web site out... makes one wonder. He has compelling evidence that raises serious questions.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Berg also pursued Pres. Bush for conspiracy as a result of the 9/11 attacks, and some other whacko stuff. Hillary Clinton was behind the "is Obama a citizen" investigation, and now she can't get her lapdog to leave it alone. Of course, some low-life dems are trying to prove McCain isn't a citizen, because of his family's naval service and the way they moved around to various duty stations and prison camps . . .

No one is willing to put anyrhing negative out on this scumbag, Mob connections, terrorist connections, anti 2nd amendment stance, votes and statements. Never had a job in his life, NOT BLACK, arab ancestory. All is forgiven not even the republican machine will call it like it is.

Have you guys read the rules yet?

Um.. actually I have, and if you could please let me know how this infringed.. on the "rules" please let me know. This IS posted under POLITICAL.. so it is where this goes... its NOT about religion..and nowhere does it say I cant post something that may shed light on the possibility that Obama may NOT be a legal citizen.. It IS the best to my knowledge to be accurate...

OH WAIT..... OBAMA IS AGAINST GUN RIGHTS!!!

Were covered now...!!!:s0155::D:s0114:

Have you guys read the rules yet?

Hate to be a stickler here... but.. as you can see above you said "guyS".. plural.. implying multiple people..

Torpedo has valid points. Obama is NOT African-American. His father was of Arabic decent, and his mother was white.

As far as "mob" ties go, I don't know if I would go that far, but he did associate with some men who were implicated and found guilty of fraud..

Ayers is DEFINATELY a terrorist.. A domestic one, and shows no remorse for his actions against the U.S. Government. What I find amazing, that if he were to try ANYTHING remotely similar post 9/11 he would have ended up in prison. Actually... If you really think about it... the government would have made him disappear. FOREVER.

Obama's voting record is PROOF that he supports tax increases to middle class Americans. - That's fact.

Obama DID have a job. He was an associate attorney for 11 years, (A Harvard Law School Graduate) and a pretty good one from what I can tell. To say he didn't have a "job" would be FALSE.. Sorry Torpedo..

"Statements"- He has flip flopped a few times... and this is just ONE example. He stated that the relationship with his pastor was over, as he didn't realize until recently his sermons were degrading, and racist towards white people. HOWEVER.. In one of his books he writes that he recalled 20 years prior at his very first sermon, that his pastor, from the pulpit, said America was run by greedy whites. So... he has ALWAYS been controversial, it wasn't just a recent thing.

I still see nowhere in the rules that says we cant say any of that... except the "NO JOB" part, because that was not true.

he wants to tax businesses not us.but as i recall businesses just raise their prices when hit with a tax but techecinally he wont be taxing you.Anybody that really believes they arent going to have to pay big time for this government and this bailout is too stupid to be allowed outside by themself.No one is going to reduce your taxes who do you think pays for the crap?

First off, all I did was ask if you have read the rules of the forum. In asking that, I meant to see if it was understood that what we say on this forum reflects on gun people and others alike. As a member who has contributed mentally, physically and monetarily, I take pride and ownership in this site. I do not disagree with anything that torpedoman said, I just feel that the comments were somewhat brash and seemingly unsupported by references, which can give off the notion that we are all crazy obama hating gun nuts who have no basis for our beliefs (not at all implying that is what you are, torpedoman, it is just an impression I had when I first read your comments). I feel that if I had this impression (and I am a gun nut, don't support obama, etc..) even while I agreed with torpedoman, then others may have this same impression, yet they might be turned off to this awesome site and all it has to offer. All I ask, member to member, is that you take some time to consider how what you say may affect others, and their perception of this site. Which, in my interpretation, is the golden rule of this site.

I haven't done any research into this, however I have read a couple of things that have been interesting. One is that he went to court to prevent unauthorized viewing/access of his birth certificate. The other point was that his grandmother said that she was present at his birth in Kenya. I can't validate this with independant sources, so it may be false. But why would someone go to court over access of their birth certificate if something wasn't amiss?

Please don't be oversenitive and start locking people down because
you don't agree. Torpedoman has good points and they come up without
fully being answered. This unknown with hate ties will most likely be this
country's leader. He and his friends are anti gun as well as the vice Pres.
on his ticket. Nothing wrong with healthy discussion:s0131::s0131:
I stopped spending time with sites that micro managed content of members
thoughts and ideas:( Usually if people are out of line, it's a dead issue and
the response will be nill. It would be shameful to not ask if this man is elect-
ed and no one questioned if there are motives to seek this highest office.
Also shameful is the fact that none of many important questions go unanswered.:eek:

FT. MEADE, MD. - A career officer in the U.S. Army acting as a judge in the court-martial process for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin today ruled that the military is no place for Barak Obama's eligibility to be president to be evaluated.

Army Col. Denise R. Lind today ruled in a hearing regarding the evidence that will be allowed in the scheduled October court-martial for Lakin that he will be denied access to any of Obama's records as well as any testimony from those who may have access to those records.

With her decision, Lind plunged into lockstep with a number of federal judges who have ruled on civil lawsuits over Obama's eligibility. They have without exception denied the plaintiffs' any access to any requested documentation regarding the president's eligibility.

Lind ruled that it was "not relevant" for the military to be considering such claims, that the laws allegedly violated by Lakin were legitimate on their face and that the chain of command led up to the Pentagon and that should have been sufficient for Lakin.

Paul Rolf Jensen, Lakin's civilian attorney, said the case would continue. But he said the courts now have denied his client the opportunity to present his defense.

Jensen had argued that under U.S.C. Rule 46, a defendant being put on court martial has the right to call any and all witnesses and obtain any evidence in his or her defense.

Lind, who took 40 minutes to read her decision to the courtroom, disagreed.

She said opening up such evidence could be an "embarrassment" to the president and anyway, it should be Congress that would call for impeachment of a sitting president.

(Story continues below)
[link to www.wnd.com]

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR