JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably sent by someone from here, all bitter because they couldn't troll over there.
Unreal, get a life people.
Norm0931 You seem to complain the most about not being included, and were booted. How do we know it wasn't you that sent it and tried to make it look like someone over there. I mean you have more motive to do something like that than we do.
We have far too much to do there to play these games. As for this topic, I have no more to say.
Joe I hope you received my PM.

Nice, throwing out wild accusations. You stay classy Taku.

You do enough making yourself look like extremist asshats to even conservatives, you don't need help from me.

I blame everything on PlayboyPenguin.. like everything. This morning I stubbed my toe and was all like "bubblegumming PlayboyPenguin!" It's all your fault. Everything. Always.

Is NWF anti-gun?

Good question. Rather than following the lead of some on this forum and firing from the hip, I've taken a few days to think about a realistic response to this question.

My answer is no, NWF is not anti-gun. The majority of the members of this site are very much into firearms and guns, gun related items, equipment and other pieces of gear. NWF supports this through advertising, classifieds, thread topics and the a large cadre of members that spend 99% of their time looking at these items. Good for them, good for the firearms industry, good for NWF I say!

With that said, being realistic and logical, you really must separate 'I love shooting guns" with gun rights. The Constitution. The Second Amendment. Being involved and staying politically active through both good and bad times.

That's what ( in my opinion) creates the separation that has appeared on this forum. There is a large group here that simply have no stomach or desire to be involved with the issues that exist in todays society. While its true that they like guns, they, generally speaking, will simply stand by as observers rather than active participants. Perhaps its through a combination of ignorance, apathy, political motivation or guilt.....whatever the case may be, they are not engaged in the process and therefore, extremely critical of those that are, labeling them subversive, radical, or seditious. Oddly enough the original patriots of this country came under the same scrutiny from the British and those that were loyal to the Crown. So, if you feel that you are on this side of the fence, perhaps you need to examine your goals and motivations? The real issue at stake is not the behavior or actions of the 3% crowd, rather of the indifferent, politically correct, compromise, tolerate and coexist, apathy filled gun hobbyists, which seems to be the rule of the day at this forum in its present state.

For most of the people of West Coast Firearms and those like it, firearms are merely the instrument rather than a hobby....

I think we can pretty much figure out who is behind this. If they don't like this site, fine. But attempts to discredit it with outright lies is despicable.

I think we are being played by a group like Ceasefire as previously mentioned. The email campaign was destined to blow up and result in just this type of discussion. It isn't much of a trick to copy and paste publicly available text, nor is it difficult to write in someone else's voice. Think motive, and who would have the most to gain by this. I don't see how the email campaign could possibly benefit WCF or NWFA. What I do see is polarization causing a split between friends, and that benefits anti-gun groups tremendously. They are probably laughing at us right now.

Last Edited:
The ultimate victory would be if we as firearms owners and supporters of the 2nd amendment actively support both websites and causes. I don't wish to give up the camaraderie here or the chance to be more active in supporting our right to keep and bear arms. Don't let the gun control or the tyrants win.

They won't be laughing when a WCFA Death Squad is knocking in their door. ;)

It was your turn to pick up donuts this morning. Can you just get Ben taken care of then swing by voodoo and be done with it? The coffee is getting stale and Taku is starting to whine.

Last Edited:
NWFA is a 2A "social site" that is geared at attempting to bring all stripes of "gun lovers" to a place to interact on said issues. WCFA is a 2A "activist site" specifically focused for "conservative" minded folks to work together on 2A activism from THEIR perspective.

"Like-minded" does not mean "close-minded", nor does it mean "group think" anymore than the Pink Pistols, Blue Oregon... or NWFA. If any of you "enlightened" members here regard conservatives excercising their freedom of association as "closed minded", maybe you should look in the mirror a bit.

The Pink Pistols wouldn't tolerate 2A loving gay-bashers to post contrary views/comments in their forums, any more than Blue Oregon would let a smart-azz like me rip into their ideologues-idols on their forums, just like NWFA doesn't tolerate what they won't here.

Don't like it? Don't participate. If your not "qualified" for another website and they don't want you, stop whining and find one that suits you (or will tolerate you). It's no different than any other private property "rights" issue... Like "gun free" businesses for instance.

Take a deep breath people, WCFA does NOT advocate for the killing of lefties (not even a proper azz-whoopin').... put down the kool-aid, DONT JUMP!! ;)

Last Edited:
So it has turned to this, I support the 2A. I vote pro 2A, I talk to many people about 2A, I attend rallies when I can, and have even wrote letters. I do not come on this forum and scream it at the top of my lungs. I come here to talk about firearms, learn more about firearms, keep up on gun related political news, visit the classifieds. I get tired of some people telling me I am not involved, does my whole life revolve around the 2A? No, I have a business, family, and home I must take care of also. WCFA people are making a lot of assumptions and posting it here and they are wrong on a lot of accounts. As for this letter whoever wrote it is ignorant and should be ignored, do not feed the trolls. Ever since I found this site I have enjoyed it, learned from it, met some great people that I have purchased from, what more could you ask for? I do not need to stand on a chair, beat my chest and tell everyone who does not agree with the way I support Pro 2A that they are idiots. Rant over.

Last Edited:
NWFA is a 2A "social site" that is geared at attempting to bring all stripes of "gun lovers" to a place to interact on said issues. WCFA is a 2A "activist site" specifically focused for "conservative" minded folks to work together on 2A activism from THEIR perspective.

"Like-minded" does not mean "close-minded", nor does it mean "group think" anymore than the Pink Pistols, Blue Oregon... or NWFA. If any of you "enlightened" members here regard conservatives excercising their freedom of association as "closed minded", maybe you should look in the mirror a bit.

The Pink Pistols wouldn't tolerate 2A loving gay-bashers to post contrary views/comments in their forums, any more than Blue Oregon would let a smart-azz like me rip into their ideologues-idols on their forums, just like NWFA doesn't tolerate what they won't here.

Don't like it? Don't participate. If your not "qualified" for another website and they don't want you, stop whining and find one that suits you (or will tolerate you). It's no different than any other private property "rights" issue... Like "gun free" businesses for instance.

Take a deep breath people, WCFA does NOT advocate for the killing of lefties (not even a proper azz-whoopin').... put down the kool-aid, DONT JUMP!! ;)

This advice would be well heeded by supporters of WCFA in regards to this website.....plenty of whining going on on BOTH sides. This has come to divide 2A supporters, quite the opposite of what needs to happen.

People gripe about the left whittling down our rights little by little. I think a rather large lesson could be learned there in that if whittling it DOWN little by little works.....getting rights supported little by little could work equally well. Trying to get things changed quickly and in big chunks obviously isn't working. Take a lesson!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top