JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sincere thanks to all who replied; lots of valid observations and suggestions were made. My education has been improved (including an unexpected bonus, learning how buzzard food and a hose clamp relate to one another).

My neighborhood buzzards social distancing and taking turns on what is left. :eek:

20200507-120743.jpg

The CMR-202 Rail Master has and accessory rail for rifles and shotguns. It is similar to the 209, which is out of production (I think). Fit Notes says for rifles, pistols and shotguns. You should be good to go unless there is a significant difference between the two, which I highly doubt.

There is no information on the 209 on CT website, only the 202.

I have a cheap Duracell 350 lumen flashlight mounted on my Mossberg 500 and ran 5 rounds of high velocity 2 3/4 buckshot through it and it still works fine. I bought a Pelican light to replace it and will run the same trial with it.

You bought a pistol light made in China. Crimson Trace is owned by American Outdoor Brands which also owns Smith & Wesson. Pretty much all Crimson Trace lights made after being purchased by American Outdoor Brands are made in China.

You bought a pistol light made in China. Crimson Trace is owned by American Outdoor Brands which also owns Smith & Wesson. Pretty much all Crimson Trace lights made after being purchased by American Outdoor Brands are made in China.

Do you know this for a FACT, or just hearsay??? Would love to know for certain since they do lots of business with US military. Also last time I had a problem with a set, I walked into the plant in Wilsonville and walked out with a new set.

Right now Midway has S&W Weapon lights on sale cheap. I bought three of them, a 900 lumen for my AR and two 500 lumen for my EP9 and my shotgun. I was going to put my rechargeable Pelican Tactical 2380R light on my shotgun and even emailed Pelican to see if it was rugged enough for rifle or shotgun mounting (still waiting). I paid almost twice as much for the Pelican than the cheapest S&W that are on sale $29.99 - $39 .99, 50% off. The 900 lumen is a M-Lok or KeyMod mount and the cheaper 500 lumen lights are either Pic rail or M-Lok/KeyMod mounts. They come with corded remotes. Actually they are made by Crimson Trace.

I have the 900 lumen already and really like it so far. I ordered the other two because I liked the first and for spare parts like the corded remotes and the mount that I won't use on my shotgun since I already have a mount on it.

Do you know this for a FACT, or just hearsay??? Would love to know for certain since they do lots of business with US military. Also last time I had a problem with a set, I walked into the plant in Wilsonville and walked out with a new set.

It is all fact. Here is a link to American Outdoor Brands showing ownership of Crimson Trace: American Outdoor Brands. Crimson Trace products are designed and engineered in the United States however most products are manufactured in China. The Crimson Trace CMR-209 is definitely manufactured in China. DOD contracts are fulfilled in based upon client requirements. Crimson Trace has separate DOD Division: Military and Police Products | CTC Defense | Crimson Trace.

It is all fact. Here is a link to American Outdoor Brands showing ownership of Crimson Trace: American Outdoor Brands. Crimson Trace products are designed and engineered in the United States however most products are manufactured in China. The Crimson Trace CMR-209 is definitely manufactured in China. DOD contracts are fulfilled in based upon client requirements. Crimson Trace has separate DOD Division: Military and Police Products | CTC Defense | Crimson Trace.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top