JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will change nothing about my AR pistol (most likely) until those thst be decide what the rules are going forward. I already have an SBR so if building another makes the most sense, ok by me. Though right now eform 1 SBRs seem to be coming back quickly. I'm not worried about being able to carry it loaded or across state lines as an SBR either.

Which goes back to the original premise; just because we have the absolute, God given right to protect ourselves, and the constitutional right to keep and bear arms, It does not mean that we should flaunt our possession of those arms. Yes, you've got a gun, big deal. Don't wave it around and make a big deal of it. There's no reason to attract attention to yourself on this issue. I had a friend a while back whose truck was broken into several times and guns were stolen. Why? Because he had pro-gun stickers all over his truck - He advertised that he had guns, therefore he became a target. NOT SMART!!!
Ummm....sigh....

Joe

I bought a 16" 9mm upper for my wife's AR9 pistol and am converting it to a carbine but I'm going to keep my 10.5" AR 15 pistol and just remove the brace if and when the time comes.

Until the pistol brace ruling come into effect. believed removing it will satisfied the ATF. How I understand, the rulings applys to people who want to keep pistol braces on their pistols.

It's an AR, you could take it apart and change everything about it.
But….
Screw amnesty. Come find me.
This country is Fakkd.

These laws will never go the other way and make things banned legal again. Thus the 2nd amendment is dead and gone long ago. Every gun owner is a criminal in the eyes of the govt. you are criminal they just haven't passed the law or made the "ruling" to make you a criminal, still they see you as a criminal.

The rule is on Brandon's desk for signature and should be public within days or at least by Xmas. Why not wait until there is actually some real info before spending pages on speculating what they might do?

In truth I think it's just a matter of time before the big firearm confiscation begins. 114 and all the other bull is just chipping around the edges for conditioning. I expect a bunch of staged events and false flags to push it and the full grab attempt by 2024 prior to the pseudo elections.

The rule is on Brandon's desk for signature and should be public within days or at least by Xmas. Why not wait until there is actually some real info before spending pages on speculating what they might do?
You can't win around here. If you react after the fact you get criticized for waiting to long to prepare. If you try to prepare in advance, you hear statements like you just made. Not sure where the goldilocks action lies but I am sure somebody will have a critique no matter what stage you react to.

Last Edited:
In truth I think it's just a matter of time before the big firearm confiscation begins. 114 and all the other bull is just chipping around the edges for conditioning. I expect a bunch of staged events and false flags to push it and the full grab attempt by 2024 prior to the pseudo elections.
If voters do not wake up? Then yes we will see UK type gun laws here. Going to take longer than a couple years as they can't do it that fast. They will just keep passing more laws. Soon more bans on certain kinds of guns. Since gun owners by large margin sit back and watch and do nothing? This shows those who want to take more that they are on track. There is only one way this ever slows or even gets rolled back. People who want to keep freedom voting well. The great lock down shows all that people are not going to use force.

You can't win around here. If react after the fact you get criticized for waiting to long to prepare. If you try to prepare in advance, you hear statements like you just made. Not sure where the goldilocks action lies but I am sure somebody will have a critique no matter what stage you react to.
I can understand how you feel but, you have to remember the people running around hair on fire screaming the sky is falling play right into the anti rights peoples hands. MANY just pay almost zero attention to what is going on. Legacy media keeps them in the dark. So when they do see people hair on fire sky is falling yelling and something does not happen? They soon stop paying attention to any warnings until its too late. So it is best to wait till something is in writing to start warning people of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top