JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I went to Kings Gun Works' website and got called their number and was advised that they sold the store to Gun Kings Armoury. The gentleman I spoke to advised me that they were still in business and were reachable at the phone number 1-800-242-9449. I telephoned that number and eventually a women picked up the phone, I enquired about them being in business and able to sell me a Kings #203/70 Blue grip safety, since Brownells doesn't list them as being produced. I was told that Kings doesn't sell to Brownells anymore and to just write a letter with part description and number along with a money order for $29.95 + $6.00 shipping to a P.O. Box in Glendale, CA. This was several weeks ago IIRC and I've not received any information about the order. I called the phone number again and found it disconnected. I am currently concerned. Does anyone have any information about Kings Gun Works status? Thanks for any information.
rhtwist

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top