JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to design and make sterling grips for my carry gun. They would have highly significant imagery for me. Imagery from the high cross of Carndonagh or from the sun disc stone. It would look rather unusual, but they have deep significance to me all relating to family and heritage. Also, not threatening imagery.

These would be the kind of "pimped out" guns that I would own, if I ever had the money to blow on something like it. EB1.jpg EB2.jpg

Honestly man, as long as you're not out on the street corner trying to sell your youngest male child in order to gain funds for gun pimping, I care not what you do. Pimp to your hearts content if that's what makes you happy.

There's something about gold accents on a handgun that just hits me wrong. I used to think the gold trigger on a Browning was a bit much, but since it was the only gold thing I could have lived with it. When Taurus came out with their pimped out, gold accented handguns, I 'bout puked. Just not for me.

Now, gold inlay with engraving? Well, that's a bit different, especially if there is no other gold plated controls.

I like most things on the mild and simple side. I'm not much of a flashy kind of guy. I prefer to let the results speak for them selves.

Like this. Just a plain ol Henry 22 did the talkin. office.jpg

I just hate when people half arsed pimp stuff.
Throwing a couple chrome pieces on a glock or black gun.

But some sheik or drug king pins gold AK or Beretta is pretty cool.
Any of the old guns that are engraved old Colts, 1911s, or shotguns always gorgeous and really are art

I agree Orygun about the gold accents. Would look much better black or dull matte on the slide lock, hammer, and safety at least. And yep the Buckmark gets a pass for being a great shooter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top