JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
buy it so you can turn it in. I have a feeling that there will be no Grandfather clause in this bill. It will be like down-under first you get a chance to turn it in then they will come and get it.

buy it so you can turn it in. I have a feeling that there will be no Grandfather clause in this bill. It will be like down-under first you get a chance to turn it in then they will come and get it.
With so many firearms unregistered in this country, multiplied by the sheer number of them in circulation, there will definitely be a grandfather clause.

I was in Wholesale Sports yesterday and then again today.
Yesterday the display shelf section where they display their ARs was chock full.
Today it was nearly empty. Can't speak for what they had in back stock but not much out front.
And a whole bunch of guys waiting for their background checks to go through.
But if you are looking for an AR you should come into town and visit Curts. I would be surprised if he didn't have just the right deal for you.

With so many firearms unregistered in this country, multiplied by the sheer number of them in circulation, there will definitely be a grandfather clause.

agreed. they'd have a very difficult time passing anything that would not have a grandfather clause. even the wacky stuff that Fienstien tries to peddle every year and what she's talking about now have grandfather clauses... but the "no transfer, no sale" thing is a little disturbing; couldn't leave 'em to your kids in that case.

so i went to a gun show, my local gun shops, and a sportsman warehouse, all bust not a single AR15 worth buying .22lr and .45 were the only 2 i found so it looks like threatening us with a ban has made it very hard to purchase a AR15 at least here in Oregon.... cause every one is sold out.

The "down under" or any other country never had a right to own firearms like we do. The amendments are our rights and will never change. We will never loose or 2A rights just like we will never loose any other of our rights. Modify? Perhaps, but we won't loose them or have a gun confiscation. To do so would mean complete society downfall.

Back on topic to the op: if it were me I would wait. This frenzy will be over soon enough and you should be able to pick one up at a decent price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top