JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yes, and with Christmas coming up Ill be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance for getting it for me :D

But seriously $7000 for a Barrett is a screaming deal, the cheepest package I saw was $8999+ that quite a bit of money one would save.

Well, if I had the money, and I don't, it certainly would be a fun purchase! I mean you're saving $2,100 off the regular price, hard to pass on a deal.

Or just go with the bolt action in .338 Lapua - looks like they have that for only $2,999

Yes, and with Christmas coming up Ill be eternally grateful. Thank you in advance for getting it for me :D

But seriously $7000 for a Barrett is a screaming deal, the cheepest package I saw was $8999+ that quite a bit of money one would save.

Didn't Ironmonster have you for the NWFA 'Secret Santa'? ;)

Didn't Ironmonster have you for the NWFA 'Secret Santa'? ;)
Im quite sure he did.. Unfortunately I got Stomper as mine.. All I got him was Hillarys newest book & a gift card to whole foods.

Glad this isnt a white elephant christmas.. Otherwise my Barrett may be up for grabs. ;)

Not an option for me but even if it was, I've shot one a couple times and they lose their novelty pretty quick.

Also you would probably have to drive to Yakima to stretch it out but if you have the money and want it, go for it.

My most expensive gun might be worth $700 so giving advice on a 7k rifle is beyond my experience.

Anything in 50 BMG is good to go IMO if you can afford to feed it; $2-3 a trigger pull is out of my price range.

I enjoy my Barrett m99 very much. I've owned it 10 years or so and the novelty never wears off.
There's always someone new to let fire the gun.
And it's so different than any other rifle. Even seasoned riflemen comment. They have never felt power like that before.

You don't have to shoot it at 1000 yards.
It's fun just to set up and smash bucket size boulders at 100 yds. :D

And it's my Favorite truck gun.
Mainly because it's the only gun I can hunt trucks with.;)

I enjoy my Barrett m99 very much. I've owned it 10 years or so and the novelty never wears off.
There's always someone new to let fire the gun.
And it's so different than any other rifle. Even seasoned riflemen comment. They have never felt power like that before.

You don't have to shoot it at 1000 yards.
It's fun just to set up and smash bucket size boulders at 100 yds. :D

And it's my Favorite truck gun.
Mainly because it's the only gun I can hunt trucks with.;)

That was a terrible joke, but I laughed :s0112:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews