JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on the levels of detection in place! A city like Potland, sure, easy if you know how, A city like London, very hard with out some very specific gear and techniques, and probable counter technology to mess with systems!
I spent much of the mid/late 90's in a war zone doing exactly that, moving around with out being noticed or drawing attention to my self! We didn't have to worry about high tech, but a trained pair of MK-1 eyeballs was always difficult to get past, not impossible, but difficult!

I did it dressed like a punk/euro rocker/collage kid on holiday, smoking cheap french cigarettes! :s0155:
Gauloises? I had a couple of German girls I shared a house with in a past life (somewhere between wife 1.0 and wife 2.0...yeah, Cigars was a boss). Anyway, they were hilarious. They claimed to be health nuts. In the mornings before work they would go jogging and when they got back they would scarf down chips, wash it down with coke and smoke a couple of Gauloises. You had to see it to believe it.
Funny how the mention of stinky French cigarettes can conjure up such memories. Not sure how I survived that era of my life, it was rough I tell ya... :s0033:

Gauloises? I had a couple of German girls I shared a house with in a past life (somewhere between wife 1.0 and wife 2.0...yeah, Cigars was a boss). Anyway, they were hilarious. They claimed to be health nuts. In the mornings before work they would go jogging and when they got back they would scarf down chips, wash it down with coke and smoke a couple of Gauloises. You had to see it to believe it.
Funny how the mention of stinky French cigarettes can conjure up such memories. Not sure how I survived that era of my life, it was rough I tell ya... :s0033:
Yea, that was one of them or Get'aine, nasty all the way around! Had to be careful, if you were smoking Marlboro or other American brands, you were marked as ether rich foreigners likely to get mugged later, or agency! Also had to be careful not to use a lighter, had to be matches, and could only have local currency on you! Also, couldn't speak any of the dialects of those slavic countries that were not open border, so it was ether local, Czech, or Romanian! It also helped to have a couple of black market knives and a cheap german knock off watch! Lol

In good ol' Peoples Republik of Amerika; looking like the local laborers or homeless bums could get you past a great many things and no one ever really look hard at such blue collar workers or homeless bums. Especially if you're unkempt, stinky, and reeking of bodily fluids and alcohol :rolleyes:

In good ol' Peoples Republik of Amerika; looking like the local laborers or homeless bums could get you past a great many things and no one ever really look hard at such blue collar workers or homeless bums. Especially if you're unkempt, stinky, and reeking of bodily fluids and alcohol :rolleyes:
After high and tight's for the last thirty years since I ETS'd I grew a pony tail. I can roam undercover pretty much anywhere now, even Eugene. Also, I am still a bad bubblegum. Well, maybe. Well at least in my own mind. Well gosh dang it that's why I carry. :rolleyes:

Never gave this any thought. If I'm carrying my phone, I'm being tracked and recorded. Getting rid of that alone would help a great deal I bet.

Never gave this any thought. If I'm carrying my phone, I'm being tracked and recorded. Getting rid of that alone would help a great deal I bet.
Dont forget, cars made in the last 10 years or so that still have navigation systems? They're very likely to also have a sort of tracking system in there if only used by the auto makers or whoever is the vendor for the navigation software...

Dont forget, cars made in the last 10 years or so that still have navigation systems? They're very likely to also have a sort of tracking system in there if only used by the auto makers or whoever is the vendor for the navigation software...
Joke's on them! My newest vehicle is from 1997 :p :s0073:

Short answer? No, you can't.
Long answer,..maybe, but it will take some work and knowledge, possibly some unusual equipment.

Your cell phone is tracking you as long as it has a battery in it. Need to travel undetected? Take the battery OUT, NOT just turn it off. Or get an OLD cell phone that lacks tracking.

I saw a video of some rioters. There were two hot girls who were there having fun, burning, throwing stones, bottles of gas, the usual. When the cops FINALLY moved in (this, obviously, was quite a few years ago), the girls ran. They ducked into a doorway and changed out of the black hoodies and pulled on some bright windbreakers from the backpack. They walked a few blocks and changed out of the pants into skirts and tight tops in another doorway, stashing everything into the backpack. Then they walked down the street until the cops picked them up. "We didn't do anything! This is harassment! Wait until Daddy find out you arrested us! I demand to be let go!" The whole thing, from rioting to arrested was on camera! One camera after another camera, they were never off camera! Some were gov't cameras on buildings/light poles, some were store/business cameras, some were probably private cameras keeping private property safe. The point is, they were on tape 100% of the time, from riot to pick up, so there was no way they could claim "it wasn't MMEEE!"

Short answer? No, you can't.
Long answer,..maybe, but it will take some work and knowledge, possibly some unusual equipment.

I saw a video of some rioters. There were two hot girls ......
That was their first mistake :rolleyes:

Edit for context. Hot girls? Bam 100% attention.
Plain girls? 50/50 chance of getting attention.
Ugly girls? Depends. Nice bodies? Sure. Jabba the Hutt size and looking like 50% of the obese population? Welllllll.....

Really freakishly ugly girls? You mean to tell me they were girls!? :eek: :p

The concern for privacy seems to be a non-issue for my younger colleagues. They post on their social media *everything* they do, everywhere they are. I speak with them about it, and NONE care.

Seems survivalism (ala Nine Inch Nails) is upon us.

Yes it is, all you need is your Covid mask and BLM hoodie.
One thought of mine, the Covid plandemic was just that, planned in order to perfect the recognition algorithms when obscuring items are used like hoodies, bandanas and face masks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top