JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I decided to take up sewing just before the first of the year. Did some net research on companies that sell the materials and parts. One company sells most of the items I need so 1 stop shopping.

The first order ship date comes and goes so I finally have to email them and ask whats up. Got the "holidays" excuse but they got the order out that day. This was UPS and arrived on my porch a few days later.

So last week I decide to make another order hoping to have it by this weekend. It was stuff I didnt know I needed in my first order. Original shipping date was 4 days out so I sent an email and asked if there was any way to get it packed quicker. No response but order went out next day with estimated delivery of the 21st. I picked USPS since Priority is faster then UPS was but a couple more $. So today comes and I find out it was sent Delivery Conformation. Today I was teaching class so no one was home so I get a slip vs package. Well tomorrow is Sunday, Monday I am on Ski Patrol then teach class and head to work out of town.

Had I known that it was Delivery Conformation I would not have chose a different option or asked them not to put that on. I am gone more then I am home.

I am feeling very frustrated right now. Is it just me or should I have a right to feel frustrated?

Dude, USPS is a nightmare to deal with. They've lost 2 packages I've sent to people who make purchases on Ebay out of the last 50 or so transactions. Now I require delivery confirmation when I sell something and ship it with them, so I can call b.s. when my package is lost. They even destroyed something I shipped that I specifically asked them to mark fragile. I would us UPS in the future. I understand your frustration, but unfortunately, the Postal Service won't.

Better then UPS who sent my last prior package around my state 2x before getting to me. The GF's last package was on the truck for delivery here an somehow got shipped clear back to the sender.

USPS has always been decent for me other then other DC issues in the past.

Fedex is the only one that I have never had a problem with but the nearest store is ~75 miles away one way. But usually if I have to pick a way to receive it is them.

I've never had a problem with usps. I actually prefer them before anyone else. They ship fast with priority, and they leave my packages in a lock box when I'm not home. I can't say the same for UPS who seems to like leaving my packages in the rain.

I've had hang-ups with UPS twice when the shipper has marked "Adult Signature Required". I wasn't home and had to drive 20 miles to the terminal to retrieve my
package. I had a talk with the driver and now I have things sent "CO" my 95yr old
mother-in-law's address (next door). :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads