JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To the original poster. I can't imagine your frustration, hang in there and what shouldn't have happened will get taken care of.

For all the rest of you that have had their right violated? I see a lot of internet whining, but what action are you taking to fight for your rights? Buying more Reynold Wrap to put over your windows doesn't count. How many letters have you sent? Are you standing up for your rights or just using a semi anonymous internet forum to complain?

and more money gets what??? faster service cause they will hire more people???? yea right

Nope, my guess is it would go to the general fund, and go to the other thing the state pays for like education and social services. Regardless, 10 bucks is more then enough, the state doesn't need more money to waste on projects, they need to make the hard choices, cut what fat they can and rework the way they do business. We'll never see it though, politicians are too worried about "feel good" legislation and getting reelected to do what needs to be done.

Nope, my guess is it would go to the general fund, and go to the other thing the state pays for like education and social services. Regardless, 10 bucks is more then enough, the state doesn't need more money to waste on projects, they need to make the hard choices, cut what fat they can and rework the way they do business. We'll never see it though, politicians are too worried about "feel good" legislation and getting reelected to do what needs to be done.
BING BING BING, you win a fabulous prize for guessing the correct answer... Jonnie, tell him what he wins... sorry a bob barker Price is right moment

Thanks so much for all your comments, I am not going to let this go, I have the name and number of the guy who runs the department he is of course gone but according to the message on his phone will be back on the 6th maybe he can explain why I can't buy a single shot 22 for my grandson. Of course this is a good lesson for him about how government is not your friend!

Odd I have bought three guns over the past several weeks and none of them took more than 5-10 min on the phone.
Worse time to do the transactions are gun show weekends - MAybe information was lost or screwed up.

The better solution is for Oregon to just use the federal system and forget the Oregon system

Odd I have bought three guns over the past several weeks and none of them took more than 5-10 min on the phone.
well once you buy the first gun any subsiquent gun checks go quickly
The better solution is for Oregon to just use the federal system and forget the Oregon system
Agreed. Dont make your own system, if one is in place

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top