JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought I saw somewhere that its illegal to put a forward grip on a handgun. So is it illegal to put a Vertical grip from like an AR on the rail of a Glock? I saw somebody do it and was just wondering if it was ok. I don't see a point in doing it.

It is Very Illegal!!!

If a Handgun has a stock added it is then an SBR

If a Handgun has a Forward grip it is then an AOW

Unless you have a $200 stamp on the correct form, your asking for trouble

The only thing that would be ok, is a strap or bi-pod.

I thought so. I don't know the guy who had it, he may have even had a stamp for it. It was up at a shooting pit. It was a G17 with 33rd mags, a vertical grip, laser, a threaded barrel and some like 3" long flash hidder thing and a single point sling. Pretty ugly.

Don't these laws just scream "Gun control works!"
I mean seriously, can you even use a forward grip in a drive-by? Barring that, how can they take your wallet from you if both hands are on the gun? "Give me your money...erm....just uhh, put it between my teeth *muffled* shanksh"

Yea I don't see the use of these kind of laws either. Seems like there are a lot of sensless weapon laws. Like the double edge knife laws, a single edge can stab something just fine, why do they make a big deal with double edge? Also, brass knuckles, I bought some at a pawn shop as a "paper weight". I had them hanging from my mirror in my truck. A cop in tigard pulled me over for 37 in a 35, then hassaled me over the "paper weight". I had like ten guns with me, all legal, but by the end I had 6 cops empty my truck and then let me go. I know its there job, but the laws that make that there job are pretty stupid, I think.

Yea I don't see the use of these kind of laws either. Seems like there are a lot of sensless weapon laws. Like the double edge knife laws, a single edge can stab something just fine, why do they make a big deal with double edge? Also, brass knuckles, I bought some at a pawn shop as a "paper weight". I had them hanging from my mirror in my truck. A cop in tigard pulled me over for 37 in a 35, then hassaled me over the "paper weight". I had like ten guns with me, all legal, but by the end I had 6 cops empty my truck and then let me go. I know its there job, but the laws that make that there job are pretty stupid, I think.

Agreed.

It is Very Illegal!!!

If a Handgun has a stock added it is then an SBR

If a Handgun has a Forward grip it is then an AOW

Unless you have a $200 stamp on the correct form, your asking for trouble

The only thing that would be ok, is a strap or bi-pod.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does SBR and AOW stand for?:huh:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top