JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No laws currently in WA nor Oregon regarding private in person sale of smokeless powder, AFAIK.

Black powder is another matter everywhere, that's federally regulated & requires a license to sell.

Been out of the loop in the whole gun scene for a few years. Any changes to what has been discussed in this thread previously? Any issues selling primers privately?

I´m not going to ship anything it would just be ftf sales locally. Getting out of the reloading game.

Been out of the loop in the whole gun scene for a few years. Any changes to what has been discussed in this thread previously? Any issues selling primers privately?

I´m not going to ship anything it would just be ftf sales locally. Getting out of the reloading game.
Primer sales aren't a problem AFAIK. Shipping them is another hazmat issue.

Dan

Thanks. From what I can tell the whole shipping thing is not worth the hassles. I´m not trying to make a bunch of money but it would be nice to find a home for this stuff with out ending up in any legal hassles. Kind of expensive for lawn fertilizer. ;)

I'm interested in selling some smokeless powder and want to confirm that it is legal to sell it privately in Washington state, without any special license. If so, I will post it on the classifieds.
go to the Centralia gun show next weekend. It's all over the several tables

Last Edited:
If it is, there are multiple law breakers in the classified section here! Might be a good place to post what you have available, as well as prices. Not that I would be interested, I mean Clark county is quite a drive, and you probably don't have any IMR-8208XBR, or H-322, or AR Comp, or Reloder 22, 23 or 26. Or do you? Just wondering….

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top