JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
9mm vs. .40 vs. .45 --- which one is the best? ;)

Just kidding...

I've been on a number of forums and some of them I was really active, posting a lot (non-gun forums).... I had over 18K posts on a photography site... I have left that forum - but looking back, I spent a lot of time there.

Now, I read more than I post and if something comes up that I can answer, I will and if I have a question, I will make a new thread...

Some topics are covered often (related to concealed carry) but then we each have specific issues under that category that we would like some more info on. For example, I am a pretty small framed guy - so I posted a thread about how to conceal a gun on my body and received TONS of good info... about a week later I saw another thread about IWB holsters, etc and there was some good info on there... so not all topics have been raised yet. BUT - I also don't want to see this forum turn into another ARFCOM with people that think because you only have 300 posts you must not know anything. Post count means nothing... who cares? But you hop over to the General Discussion area of ARFCOM and while some of it is entertaining or informational -- it is not something I want to see duplicated here.

Now seriously, 9mm vs. .40 vs. .45 --- which one is the best? ;)

YOU FORGOT .22LR! I feel left out! Discrimination! .22 HATER!!!
LOL :D

ive also seen some what i call "arm chair" gun people. all they care about is ballistics, velocity, how much ballistic gelatin the bullet penetrates, double tap ammo, +P++++ ammo and what it does on gelatin, how much faster the bullet will go if you had 2 more inches of barrel, or how much slower it will go. or x brand HP bullet is better then y brand HP bullet. ect.... booring.

I was at Memaloose once shooting and there was this guy who was ratling off the ballistics and velocity of all these different rounds... He was nice so I didn't have the heart to say "I really don't care how many fps this has over that"

So it isn't just online - some people rattle it off in real life too... Oh well, doesn't harm anything.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top