JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Use various loader aids for 9mm, 5.56 & 5.45. Super handy plus time savers-the really big selling point for me at this point in life.

Can also see them as preventative in forming all sorts of cumulative injuries (carpal tunnel perhaps?).

Don't have a need as of yet for 7.62 (X39 & x51). Likely soon tho.

I spent years and years rubbing my thumbs and knuckles raw in the ammo point loading thousands of 3-round magazines because POGs can't be trusted to count to 3 while zeroing. That should have inspired me to use a loader for my personal shooting, but instead I think it made me stubborn about it. My thumbs aren't happy with me.

I used to have my kids load them if they'd gotten in trouble or shirked on their chores.

Now that the last ones in College I'm forced into manual labor, but I'll survive. :D

I used to have my kids load them if they'd gotten in trouble or shirked on their chores.

Now that the last ones in College I'm forced into manual labor, but I'll survive. :D
269986-My-Childhood-Punishments-Have-Become-My-Adult-Goals.jpg

I only have one such device. I bought it in 1985 to load my new Ruger MKII magazines. I can load them without it, but they're skinny things and it's a pain in the @$$, for me, to hold the follower button down with one hand. I was loading five magazines at a time back then and it saved my fingers.

I bought a LULA loader for my sister's 9mm pistol magazines. I tried to show her a technique that works better/faster than the LULA thing, but she couldn't get the hang of it so she's happy with the helper.

Sadly I have 3 of them (Garage, range bag and inside gun table). I did get them in orange so that I could easily find them in the bottom of my range bag where everything else is also black! Arthritis does make it more difficult to load.

Good going on the Orange.

They only had black when I got our LULAs. Swiftly added orange duct tape to them, & lanyards so they wouldn't get lost in the jumble of range bags stuff. Or worse left at the range.

I have these gadgets in my range bag.

IMO, best AR mag loader. $27 on eBay.

Screenshot_2020-09-22 Easyloader Rifle Magazine Loader REL223 - Cammenga.png

Best Ruger Mark IV mag loader. Stupid easy to load 10 rounds in a few seconds. Genius invention.

Screenshot_2020-09-22 Ultimate Cliploader.png

Best pistol mag loader.

Screenshot_2020-09-22 UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader.png

Worthy mention. NcStar AR mag loader. Decent compact size. Stripper click charging ease. Not super easy to drop in ammo and line up. $10 bucks so WTH.

Screenshot_2020-09-22 AARLAV2 AR-15 M16 Magazine Speed Loader - AR-15 Parts - AR-15 Accessories.png

I prefer to load all my mags before the range trip (more mags = more time for shooting), so I usually sit in the dark and watch a show, like John Wick, and load my mags. It's totally normal! I swear!

And while doing it, I use mag loaders even though I could load by hand. It's faster and saves wear and tear on my hands. My hands are how I make my money so I consider it cheap insurance.

Now loading the drums of various calibers takes FOREVER and there's no speed loader for those. Generally drums aren't worth it, but not having to stop to reload is pretty cool.

I use an UpLula for 9mm and I have a device for my .22 mags... With my old hands, some days it can be difficult to simply open a new jar in the kitchen; best aid/device I have found is a thin sheet of rubber like material to increase my grip strength on the kitchen item.

I use them for .22, 9mm, and 5.56. I've also picked up quite a few stripper clips and keep ammo loaded in 30 round boxes. Can use the StripLULA or spoon. Load up a ton of strips while watching TV.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top