JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We took a VC prisoner and I radio'd for a chopper to take him back to an ARVN compound. The chopper arrived, but had to make some minor repairs before they could lift off. They also brought a resupply. The platoon Sgt. had the VC reload M-16 mags while he was waiting to be taken away. After a couple of hours he started complaining and showing us his thumbs!

Pro Tip: Get you a purpley one...or whatever your favorite color happens to be. Everyone on the range has a black one. Black is also tough to find if you happen to have a black range bag UpLULA-Purple-UP60PR-500.jpg

I used the cheap plastic loaders for my double stack pistols, but always had trouble with which one for which pistol. Always loaded .223/5.56x45 and 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 by hand, but just recently bought UpLulas for all of them. I then bought one UpLula that seems to work for all of my double stacks. Single stacks are still the old fashion way, by hand.

I always used to load the day before the shoot, but now I don't have to load all 30 rounds to use just 3-5 at a time for target shooting. Those UpLulas are fast and easy. I do have several 30 rounders loaded up in my range bag for . . well you know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top