JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We took a VC prisoner and I radio'd for a chopper to take him back to an ARVN compound. The chopper arrived, but had to make some minor repairs before they could lift off. They also brought a resupply. The platoon Sgt. had the VC reload M-16 mags while he was waiting to be taken away. After a couple of hours he started complaining and showing us his thumbs!

Pro Tip: Get you a purpley one...or whatever your favorite color happens to be. Everyone on the range has a black one. Black is also tough to find if you happen to have a black range bag UpLULA-Purple-UP60PR-500.jpg

I used the cheap plastic loaders for my double stack pistols, but always had trouble with which one for which pistol. Always loaded .223/5.56x45 and 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 by hand, but just recently bought UpLulas for all of them. I then bought one UpLula that seems to work for all of my double stacks. Single stacks are still the old fashion way, by hand.

I always used to load the day before the shoot, but now I don't have to load all 30 rounds to use just 3-5 at a time for target shooting. Those UpLulas are fast and easy. I do have several 30 rounders loaded up in my range bag for . . well you know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top