JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
are there others that have devices that help them to load their magazines.?
I have a device for every caliber that I own. My thumbs used to get so sore from loading AR mags that it almost quit being fun, when I was out shooting. I have them for my .22's, 9MM's, AR's, & .22 HRM. Some are pretty simple and others a bit more complicated, but in my humble opinion they really facilitate the sport.

Yeah, I struggled with it some but, after I got tired of my hands hurting trying to get those rounds down the magazine, I don't really care! I can load and get back to shooting pretty quick now using a speed loader.:D

I didn't get one for the longest time, but the guy at Sportsman's pitched me the uplula the day after an interesting time at the range. Still winter, was shooting first thing in the morning, and my cuticle exploded while I was loading a mag. Kinda left me a little more receptive to the idea, probably the best $40 I've put in my range bag.

I didn't get one for the longest time, but the guy at Sportsman's pitched me the uplula the day after an interesting time at the range. Still winter, was shooting first thing in the morning, and my cuticle exploded while I was loading a mag. Kinda left me a little more receptive to the idea, probably the best $40 I've put in my range bag.
Yup, I have one.

I also use them on .22 and 9mm/.40sw. I'm younger but I hate loading mags unless I'm talking to someone Andy they are also loading them. But I have to say it definitely made shooting 22LR so much more entertaining

I also use them on .22 and 9mm/.40sw. I'm younger but I hate loading mags unless I'm talking to someone Andy they are also loading them. But I have to say it definitely made shooting 22LR so much more entertaining
I have mine on a set of key rings and drop them in my range bag. I've discovered that I had more than I thought I had, once I had organized them. It's amazing to me that I've forgotten about a lot of the stuff that I have, especially if its in the back of the gun safe!

Automatic magazines? No just use thumb. Revolvers? Eh, have some speedloaders but find I no longer use them. But whatever works. :)
I have related this a few times, but when I was a deputy (back when the earth was still cooling) I carried a "wheel" gun with six rounds in it and two speed loaders with six rounds in each of them. A total of 18 rounds were available to me should gunplay arise. I also had a box of 50 in the patrol car, but that could have been a ways away! When I'm carrying my Glock 19 in the woods, etc. I have almost 50 rounds on me!

are there others that have devices that help them to load their magazines.?
I have a device for every caliber that I own. My thumbs used to get so sore from loading AR mags that it almost quit being fun, when I was out shooting. I have them for my .22's, 9MM's, AR's, & .22 HRM. Some are pretty simple and others a bit more complicated, but in my humble opinion they really facilitate the sport.

Brother, lay down your weapons of war. They have no place on our streets. I turned mine into candle holders, then donated them to charity. The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I sleep safer at night, knowing that politicians with heavily armed LE to protect them, will arrive in 30 minutes - if at all, to protect me.

But yes when I had stuff I used stuff to load them easier....

Brother, lay down your weapons of war. They have no place on our streets. I turned mine into candle holders, then donated them to charity. The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I sleep safer at night, knowing that politicians with heavily armed LE to protect them, will arrive in 30 minutes if at all, to protect me.

But yes when I had stuff I used stuff to load them easier....
So you're serious? You no longer have "stuff"?

I got my lady a device for her MkIV ruger as she has carpal tunnel, next thing I know I'm using it more than her haha.

then I tried out an uplula for my double stacks and it's a whole new experience at the range! Love it!!!!

However I do still load my AR and 1911's by hand for now.

I got an UpLula right after I got back into handguns about 4 years ago, have used it for a bunch of different autos since, both single and double stack. My lone revolver is a S&W 625 .45 ACP, I use a BMT Mooner tool for loading and unloading the moon clips, makes loading them a joy instead of a PITA. I need those fingers and thumbs for shooting, why beat them up loading mags :D? Later.

Dave

I still just thumb the 1911's, for my stuff that uses Glock mags have the ones they sell that slip over, love them. For my MK's those SK slip over jobs make the shooting MUCH more fun. For the 10/22 one of the Butler Creek make loading the 25 rounds SOOOO much easier. Wife's SR pistol has mags that are super easy to load with nothing but the LCPII in .22 for some reason they made those mags so they are SUPER damn hard to load without a tool.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top