JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sheer volume of firearms sold during the past administration has had to have some impact on used prices. I don't recall a time when plastic handguns and ARs were so inexpensive. Other firearm niches seem to be less impacted, though it varies. (And of course transferable machine-gun prices only head in one direction: up.)

I was surprised to discover recently that the early Colt AR15 types have been rediscovered. SP1's. When AR's first came out, they had a carry handle on the top. Then came the flat-top with universal rail so owners could add every doo-dad under the sun to their rifle. Then new rifles with a handle on top became hard to find. But now the handle may be back in style. Maybe someday I can break even on my Armalite AR10 with the handle on top (that I paid a lot of money for) .

Another gun that seems to be holding its own in price. The Remington Nylon 66 semi-auto .22 rifle. Who knew, they made over a million of these, nothing rare. But interest seems to have picked up in them along with prices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top