JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perfectly legal...
Unless in a non free state. Then in that case, their tyranny prevails over freedom.
Now if you made a "gas booster" (like the bulgarian flash hider) or "can" style flash hider.. Id suppose it all depends on the design.. That would be the only one Id be careful with..

Good idea as an AK pistol that fell off my boat has a tendency to throw out a massive fireball. Almost looks like a flame thrower at dusk....Did..before the boat thing.

Well since its legal for you to make the whole firearm why wouldn't it be legal to make a flash suppressor? You can build anything that is legal to own in the state you live in without any form of license as long as that firearm does not fall under the NFA rules for something that needs a tax stamp.

I know guys who have built reproductions of lever action Marlins, Single shot Remingtons, Field Howitzers (black powder and only 2" bores) and AR-15's completely from scratch.

Poor fellow! I'll bet that it was a very, very deep lake too!

Well I might go after it in a lake but in the bay I am sure it is completely destroyed by salt or taken miles away from the undercurrent. Wish I fished places I could even estimate a location of where the guns dropped when the crabs went crazy on me and tried to take over. I keep saying people need to watch out for the robot crabs. They will drop your guns per their programming and then after "making it look like an accident" they just hop back in for the next unsuspecting person just wanting a good dinner for the family.

Boating mishaps are very costly indeed.

Have to restock all the lost ones. Sad as once you get a feel for your guns and then you have to replace them it takes a long mourning period and you go through a bunch of rebound guns that are just one week stands and then you cannot even look at them without wishing they looked like your old ones.

Good idea as an AK pistol that fell off my boat has a tendency to throw out a massive fireball. Almost looks like a flame thrower at dusk....Did..before the boat thing.

just curious why you had an ak on a boat and why said gun was in a postition to fall off the boat...i feel like its a big no to shoot fish or seal lions or whatever...but idk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top