JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sucks either way. Difficult question to answer as the primary sources of information available to me (TV news, newspapers, etc.) are biased and I feel lack objective journalistic reporting spine.

One Dick Cheney, One Prescott Bush, and One Donald Rumsfeld!
Under those most honorable citizens, there have been numerous others from past Presidential staff as well as a number of Senators and other politicians, and at least one former Director of the F.B.I.

Those people worked for Halliburton as Chairman, CEO, etc. It's a CORPORATION, the original shares owned, oddly enough, by a guy named Halliburton. "In 1924, the company was incorporated in Delaware, with 56 people on its payroll. The stock of the corporation was owned by Erle and Vida Halliburton and by seven major oil companies: Magnolia, Texas, Gulf, Humble, Sun, Pure and Atlantic."

Whether one liked the eventual mega-corp operations or not, the largest current shareholder is the Vanguard Group... which means ME. Me, myself, I. Yeah, I know, the Vanguard Group sucks too, but they make me a lot of money, more than any other holding I have since I sold my American Mutual Fund shares that were invested so heavily in tobacco products. So sue me.

But unless you can provide links that show ownership of Halliburton by Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, yer blowin smoke!!!

BTW... did France ever send us a thank you note? Or even a pack of crummy smokes? Some wine, or covfefe??? ... I'll wait...

I not on the side of things that says we should appropriate what we want when we go to help out another country, and I can't think of anything French that is worth having. We have better wine and women... ;)

BTW... did France ever send us a thank you note? Or even a pack of crummy smokes? Some wine, or covfefe??? ... I'll wait...

I not on the side of things that says we should appropriate what we want when we go to help out another country, and I can't think of anything French that is worth having. We have better wine and women... ;)
Agree we have better wine and women but.....they did give us a hand when we were young, though greatly self interested.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top