JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Instead of a government run by madman Saddam, we now have the new replacement Gov killing civilians as well as civilian mobs killing one another.

Not saying one form is better than another and power vacuums are terrible, have the Iraqis been traded a skillet for a frying pan?

With or without saddam, as a group they're going to continue their horrors.

Honestly, I don't care what m.e. savages do to each other.

Why not?

Because they won't leave the middle ages and we can't make them, so what horrors they commit is none of my business as long as they keep it within their boundaries.

Unfortunately, some cultures and groups are better served by dictators.

A certain type of people came to what is now America and started something new. Other places in the world have adopted facsimiles, but nothing the same. Our type of government is high-maintenance and was SUPPOSED to be based on a common set of core values and the constitution.

Some people don't want to deal with all of that and they don't value or comprehend freedoms as we know it. You wouldn't hand someone a tool and expect them to use it properly without some knowledge or buy-in on their part. Not sure why we keep assuming people want what we have.

Some Jews just got butchered in a deli in Jersey.. I'm more concerned about what's happening here, not some alternate red herring universe.

The bigger two-part question I keep pondering is if Kuwait is any better without Saddam, and why we're still paying do damn much for gas?
We really don't import very much oil from the middle east anymore. The US is actually exporting a lot.
The vast majority of middle east oil is going to the far east.
The last time I looked, here in Washington State we're pay 68¢ per gallon in taxes. You know that tax will only be going up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top