JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly! And personally I would rather pay more for produce and know that I am supporting hard working american families earning a fair wage than let illegals continue to abuse the services in this country that are intended for americans.

We grow a lot of our own in our backyard organic gardens. One main motivating factor is the disease that "migrant workers" leave on produce, such as Salmonella and E Coli

Don't get it? So let me spell it out for you. The country is being looted, vandalized, polluted, it's prosperity destroyed, its military hired out as corporate rent-a-cops, it's constitution subverted by high class, high placed people committing illegal acts. Meanwhile, some folks insist on focusing on the relatively minor issue of poor folks illegally immigrating here. They can sit there like blank sheep while a Goldman Sachs testifies in-your-face to the greatest financial crimes in history, watch an oil company commit more damage to American soil than an invading army, yet go frothing at the mouth at the thought of illegal workers without a pot to piss in competing for some jobs.

When your wife and or kids are killed, and or raped by an illegal, it will seem pretty d@mn important to you

That sir is a question? And by your own words that you typed in your posts ,it is quite easy to see that you indeed are sympathetic to the illegal immigrants.

And just because I don't know you, that is precisely why I make assumptions. And I will only make those assumptions on what I read as you post. The same goes for what people assume about me, sir.

He may indeed have a dog in this fight, somehow

What seems to be the only way to fix the Goldman Sachs and the like issues are to vote the majority of those greedy Representatives and Politicians out of service. And maybe just maybe replace them with HONEST people who HONESTLY want to be there FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not their wallets and purses.

We need a serious housecleaning, that is for sure. Please do not elect the same Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dumber, folks, find out who is truly worthy to vote for. All it takes is one e-mail to a candidate with your questions on issues

Nobody here is saying to let the wall-street criminals off. I am pretty sure that most if not all here think they should be punished. I don't think we should ignore one problem because of the other though. BOTH have a huge negative impact on the economy and families throughout the country. BOTH issues need to be addressed. If the legislature refuses to get off their asses and do it then I fully support states that choose to act in their own best interests. When the well being of foreigners is a higher priority than that of our own citizens then something desperately needs to be fixed. If you have a better solution I am all ears.

Don't get it? So let me spell it out for you. The country is being looted, vandalized, polluted, it's prosperity destroyed, its military hired out as corporate rent-a-cops, it's constitution subverted by high class, high placed people committing illegal acts. Meanwhile, some folks insist on focusing on the relatively minor issue of poor folks illegally immigrating here. They can sit there like blank sheep while a Goldman Sachs testifies in-your-face to the greatest financial crimes in history, watch an oil company commit more damage to American soil than an invading army, yet go frothing at the mouth at the thought of illegal workers without a pot to piss in competing for some jobs.
Couple of points here Mike.
The first being that our justice system has never been a one issue or two issue system. No one is arguing that we should look the other way on the Wall St./financial issue. That will be pursued and hopefully rectified, and the truth will come out. If it doesn't to your satisfaction, you have the power to vote any of your reps out that sat on that committee and didn't ask the right questions or object strenuously enough about their conduct.
The same goes for any "gross polluters" you feel are polluting for profit. Try to remember though, that accidents happen. The best we can do is make them pay to clean up their mess(es).

The second being that 12-30MILLION people here (depends on who you believe) without documentation is not a small thing. Certainly not "relatively minor." And certainly significant in the State of Arizona. Home invasions, rapes, murders, kidnappings, drug manufacturing and distribution, ID theft, drunk drivers killing innocents etc., are NOT small issues that have little affect on Americans.
I am certain that if only those crimes committed by illegal immigrants were eliminated, our crime rate(s) would be reduced significantly.
Think of the prison space that would be available if we weren't housing illegals for the crimes we know they did commit.
To me those reasons alone constitute the solution to the issue of our "revolving door" policies where crime and punishment are concerned.

Solving the illegal immigration problem in this country would go along way toward freeing up resources to address many of the county's other ills.

Maybe even to pursue the crimes foremost in your perception.

If indeed there ARE 30 million illegal in the country, that means they make up 10% of our population. That's a chunk!!

Yes.. I absolutely believe the Police should be allowed to enforce the law.. And it's about time somebody did.. Apparently..there's something about the word "illegal" that some people just don't have the intellect to grasp...

Maybe I'm just pointing out the obvious here, but they should be stopped BEFORE they get here. That is where all the Meth comes from. We pay them to have a bunch of kids here, and then clog up our system to help them. One solution would be to cut welfare to illegal immigrants. You certainly shouldn't receive money and health care just so you can send your money back home. How does that help our economy?! With that said, Bullets are a cheap and effective method of controlling entry into our country illegally. I'll even supply my own bullets.

We all know there is a real Huge problem with illegal immigrants in this country. I think what Arizona is try to do should be commended. It has been pushed under the table for far too long. Law abiding citizens shouldn't mind being asked to show proof of citizenship... a drivers license or ID. If they are here illegally they should be made to go back from where they came. That may be tough and I will get flack but hey. If you are here illegally, you shouldn't be able to stay. I know there are gonna be some hard calls but they need to be made.

Proof of citizenship is either an American passport, or a Certificate of Naturalization, not a driver license or ID. And keep in mind that most of the illegal immigrants are people who don't break the law. I think the ones who work hard, pay taxes like any other American and have NO criminal record, should be allowed to stay. An illegal alien who has a criminal record (even for a DUI) should go back home. We don't need them here ... we have enough "pure-bred Americans" who are breaking the law everyday ...

Proof of citizenship is either an American passport, or a Certificate of Naturalization, not a driver license or ID. And keep in mind that most of the illegal immigrants are people who don't break the law. I think the ones who work hard, pay taxes like any other American and have NO criminal record, should be allowed to stay. An illegal alien who has a criminal record (even for a DUI) should go back home. We don't need them here ... we have enough "pure-bred Americans" who are breaking the law everyday ...

I agree with you. In 2004, the US Dept of Ag estimated that 40% of the agricultural work force is 'illegal'. There are alot of reasons to believe that the number is higher today. I have never heard an explanation from the 'round 'em up and send 'em home' crowd of exactly how the basic food needs of the USA will be met when 40% of the ag workforce is deported. Bear in mind that though this is low-paid work, it is also skilled. We do not have a replacement work force, and political posturing will not put food on the breakfast table tomorrow morning.

There has never been. nor will there ever be. a shortage of Legal Mexican Migrant Workers. To say otherwise is to fall in step with the Commie Insurgents and Drug Dealers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top