JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think that is going to change, very soon. I am not against green cards for low paying jobs as long as they are very carefully inspected for criminal status and health checked prior. What I strongly object to is the H1B visas for millions of high paying US jobs, especially in this economy, but that is slightly off topic

H1B visas should not exist. That crap about there not being enough qualified Americans to fill the jobs is total garbage. It is starting to be true now though. Simply because Americans are not bothering to learn the skills since they know they will not get a livable wage job if they do because of this program. This program is destroying the country slowly by removing incentive to a receive proper education.

My personal belief is that cops have enough crime to worry about to just willy nilly start picking people out of a crowd. Therefore, the questions of citizenship legality will be asked at the time of criminal interaction (traffic stop, DUI, murder....etc.) which is more than fair in my opinion.

Exactly! And personally I would rather pay more for produce and know that I am supporting hard working american families earning a fair wage than let illegals continue to abuse the services in this country that are intended for americans.

Your post has no point. Your examples have no relevance. You may as well have posted "oggy woogy boogy boo" and saved yourself some typing! ;)

Don't get it? So let me spell it out for you. The country is being looted, vandalized, polluted, it's prosperity destroyed, its military hired out as corporate rent-a-cops, it's constitution subverted by high class, high placed people committing illegal acts. Meanwhile, some folks insist on focusing on the relatively minor issue of poor folks illegally immigrating here. They can sit there like blank sheep while a Goldman Sachs testifies in-your-face to the greatest financial crimes in history, watch an oil company commit more damage to American soil than an invading army, yet go frothing at the mouth at the thought of illegal workers without a pot to piss in competing for some jobs.

Don't get it? So let me spell it out for you. The country is being looted, vandalized, polluted, it's prosperity destroyed, its military hired out as corporate rent-a-cops, it's constitution subverted by high class, high placed people committing illegal acts. Meanwhile, some folks insist on focusing on the relatively minor issue of poor folks illegally immigrating here. They can sit there like blank sheep while a Goldman Sachs testifies in-your-face to the greatest financial crimes in history, watch an oil company commit more damage to American soil than an invading army, yet go frothing at the mouth at the thought of illegal workers without a pot to piss in competing for some jobs.
I agree with you completely. However, I do not allow a guy to steal the my wallet just because he isn't trying to steal my car. I do not see the need to ignore one crime because others exist. :)

And as far back as I can remember they have been doing it. Shame on the American people who have hired these illegals to save a buck but have diffidently helped in ruining the economy.
When I was building our current business I could have saved a fortune by using immigrant labor. Instead I used big, fat, sweaty, lazy Americans all the way through. Surprisingly the job got done and got done well. I also made friends during the process and a few have even come on full time with me since we opened.

Meanwhile, some folks insist on focusing on the relatively minor issue of poor folks illegally immigrating here. They can sit there like blank sheep while a Goldman Sachs testifies in-your-face to the greatest financial crimes in history, watch an oil company commit more damage to American soil than an invading army, yet go frothing at the mouth at the thought of illegal workers without a pot to piss in competing for some jobs.

Yes sir! Thanks for telling us how you feel. It may be a relatively Minor issue to you but its probably not to Arizonians, Californians, Texans and probably a Huge chunk of Americans!

The frothing off at the mouth that we are doing is trying to protect our country form an invading army. So to speak.

You probably hire illegal immigrants don't you?

Yes sir! Thanks for telling us how you feel. It may be a relatively Minor issue to you but its probably not to Arizonians, Californians, Texans and probably a Huge chunk of Americans!

The frothing off at the mouth that we are doing is trying to protect our country form an invading army. So to speak.

You don't know me, so don't make assumptions. I'm in a business that is negatively impacted by people working under the table for substandard wages, so I understand the issue very well. I think there are ways to deal with the problems without creating more of a police state than we already have. I also have priorities. A cratering economy caused by Wall Street criminality has a bigger impact on me, and everyone else, than competition from illegal workers - that's just a fact.

That sir is a question? And by your own words that you typed in your posts ,it is quite easy to see that you indeed are sympathetic to the illegal immigrants.

And just because I don't know you, that is precisely why I make assumptions. And I will only make those assumptions on what I read as you post. The same goes for what people assume about me, sir.

You don't know me, so don't make assumptions. I'm in a business that is negatively impacted by people working under the table for substandard wages, so I understand the issue very well. I think there are ways to deal with the problems without creating more of a police state than we already have. I also have priorities. A cratering economy caused by Wall Street criminality has a bigger impact on me, and everyone else, than competition from illegal workers - that's just a fact.

Lets not forget the politicians that encouraged and even required risky behavior from our financial institutions. Get ready for more with the big O in office.;)

A cratering economy caused by Wall Street criminality has a bigger impact on me, and everyone else, than competition from illegal workers - that's just a fact.

I am on the other end. the competition for construction/remodeling jobs with illegal immigrants is very much a factor. It has a HUGE impact on me and my families well being.

I am on the other end. the competition for construction/remodeling jobs with illegal immigrants is very much a factor. It has a HUGE impact on me and my families well being.

I understand what you are saying. As a landscaper who pays a liveable wage and all taxes, workers comp, health insurance, I am in the same boat. But the whole industry took a hit because of the housing bubble engineered by corporate criminals. That's the big picture that has a downward pressure on bids. We can fix the labor issue by enforcing wage and hour laws, and - excuse my blasphemy - giving people work visas so that we don't have a pool of illegal workers. Instead, we have a new industry developing to turn the border into a militarized zone (privately run of course) building detention centers, expanding prisons. This is all a response by a sector that doesn't give a damn about the problems you and I might have. They just want another big hand out from Uncle Sugar. When you mix in the politicians trying to ride an issue, and the various racist creeps glomming onto another cause, what chance is there to come up with a sensible solution.? Unless we de-escalate, and put the issue in context.Anyway - that's my .02, worth that much.

I agree MikeE. You are right about the Goldman Sachs. I just think we citizens should stand behind Arizona. Details can be changed in laws on illegal immigration. But the problem has not been addressed like I believe it should have been and its time. Go for it Arizona I'll show you my Id 20 times a day if needed. Mike, if you read a few of my previous posts you can see how i am very much against to much freedom in our government. Yes if we let them this could get really bad for us citizens if we just let them pass any law they want without us saying anything. An estimated 500,000 illegal immigrants in Arizona alone. That needs to be addressed and now.

What seems to be the only way to fix the Goldman Sachs and the like issues are to vote the majority of those greedy Representatives and Politicians out of service. And maybe just maybe replace them with HONEST people who HONESTLY want to be there FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and not their wallets and purses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top