JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is my understanding that people can't be asked for their "papers" randomly. Only after a legitimate law enforcement action. I hope that they don't abuse this. Everyone in this country has rights here, illegal or not, they will be given a fair trial and charged. Enforce the law!

I do not believe that illegal alien invaders have the rights that a US citizen or legal resident possesses. They are clearly an invading army, bent on reconquista. What rights would you accord such?

<broken link removed>

I do not believe that illegal alien invaders have the rights that a US citizen or legal resident possesses. They are clearly an invading army, bent on reconquista. What rights would you accord such?

<broken link removed>

I guess what I'm saying is that they have the same rights regarding treatment as a citizen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone on our soil has certain rights? They where given by God not our government. Just give them their day in court and send them back home. They just don't have the right to break our laws and they need to come here legally.

Last Edited:
I guess what I'm saying is that they have the same rights regarding treatment as a citizen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone on our soil has certain rights? They where given by God not our government. Just give them their day in court and send them back home. They just don't have the right to break our laws and they need to come here legally.

If it were not a mass invasion, and if they were non violent, I might agree.. but what is happening is more akin to an armed invasion. Many of these people are active and heavily armed soldiers in the La Raza (The Race) movement, and they are h@!! bent on "re-taking" the American SW, by force, called Reconquista. I grew up around these people in commiefornia, and they are very, very serious and hateful. The vids clearly demonstrated what they think of our freedom of speech and our laws.. they were h@!! bent on killing that white man.. and they were committing felony assault on police officers in an attempt to get at that unarmed US citizen

That's a military invasion. How shall we deal with such, that is the question?

Also I don't believe that if you were born here that it makes you a citizen. That idea is ridiculous.

We agree. It isn't constitutional, either. Only the child of someone here legally can obtain US citizenship. Bruce Lee was an example of someone born here from parents who were here legally doing traveling Chinese theatre. He qualified for US citizenship

Illegals and their offspring are not entitled to US Citizenship

But they don't know if you're a citizen or not unless they determine you aren't. And to do that they have to search you. You're argument is worthless.

They don't have to search you, all they have to do is ask you to show ID to prove that you are a citizen. No proof of citizenship=your here illegally=no rights=get the **** out of the country until you can get back in legally.

They don't have to search you, all they have to do is ask you to show ID to prove that you are a citizen. No proof of citizenship=your here illegally=no rights=get the **** out of the country until you can get back in legally.

Amen.. And any argument to the contrary..is absolutely ludicrous... ID 'em..and ship 'em out..

It's no different than a cop asking you or I for ID. We comply because we are attempting to be law abiding..

Send illegals and their American born illegals packing. There is a system for legal immigration in this country if they chose to ignore it they should be arrested identified and deported if they return they should be put in refugee prison camps long enough to deter the thought of returning again and send their American born offspring with them.

I have zero sympathy! Sorry but I am expected to live by the laws of this country and so should they.

20 million illegal immigrants in America, 309 million people in America, so 1 in 15 people in America is an illegal immigrant that pays no taxes yet works and supports themselves and and gets to enjoy all the things in America that the other 14 in 15 Americans has to pay for.

That was pretty good, I like this;

"The Department of Homeland Security recently released its legal immigration figures for fiscal 2009 (October 2008 through September 2009). During this period, over five million people lost their jobs. Amazingly, we increased the number of green cards from 2008 to a staggering level of 1,130,818, over 800,000 of whom can compete against American workers. Outside of the 1986 amnesty, which led to millions of illegal aliens taking green cards, this is the second highest number of green cards we’ve issued since 1914".

Here is another one. http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/25/immigration.reform/

I really like this part.

Supporters of the Arizona measure have called it a step in the right direction, taking action to deal with the challenge of millions of illegal immigrants in the country. "We in Arizona have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act," Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said Sunday. "Decades of federal inaction and misguided policy have created a dangerous and unacceptable situation."

And this part.

Chambliss said, "If that's what the people of Arizona want to do, then certainly they have that right."

I would love it if the Representatives of each State would ask the People (Citizens) of their state what the People (Citizens) thought should be done about illegal immigration. And then work it out in the House and Senate to make a Illegal Immigration bill for the whole country to vote on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top