JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bad didn't read the date on the post I had never looked at the Oregon regs turns out I could hunt almost anything in Oregon with my 10/22. Washington will not allow any big game except cougar with any caliber smaller than .24

83164826-5D0C-47AC-8719-5B47EE8FB125.gif 36221143-B4BD-4943-A76D-18FD47CEEE7C.gif

My bad didn't read the date on the post I had never looked at the Oregon regs turns out I could hunt almost anything in Oregon with my 10/22. Washington will not allow any big game except cougar with any caliber smaller than .24

22 rimfire is not legal for cougar in wa. Must be centerfire

For 'silencer' read 'sound moderator'.

A silencer is the tube that fits on the intake pipe in the toilet cistern to cut down on the sound of inrushing water in households where people are 'sensitive' to bathroom sounds....

Not legal in Washington .
You can not use any type of electrical hunting gear in Washington.
Illumated sights .
Or electric calls any thing .

Illuminated reticles are legal in wa state.

What is not legal is anything that projects a beam of light on animal from scope or firearm.

Rangfinders are legal just not a scope with a built in rangfinder.
So no lasers or ir stuff.

Illuminated reticles are legal in wa state.

What is not legal is anything that projects a beam of light on animal from scope or firearm.

Rangfinders are legal just not a scope with a built in rangfinder.
So no lasers or ir stuff.
Well I guess I was wrong .
I was told you can use a range finder.
But nothing else .
Such as illumated scope.
Lol maybe he figured it out . thread is 7 tears old HEHEE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show