JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If a Dem. is coming out right now and jumping on the 2A band wagon and wrapping themselves in the flag, don't trust them. They get voted back in this November it's all over for the 2A, and the rest of the Constitution. They didn't listen to the people on the $800 billion stimulus, or health care, or finance reform so now they want to be your friend. Bull cookies! Get rid of Reid and all the rest of those traitors S.O.B.'s.

I must admit that reading this thread has indeed caused me to think a little deeper and reshape/reword my opinion. While it is true that perhaps Reid may not vote anti-gun per say; I must say that as a patriot I must look at the BIG picture when it comes to these elections. Who, in my best opinion would benefit the country as a whole and not just us gun nuts. I believe in the Republic, not this monster of big government we have now so I must in good conscience vote against those that I believe take away from those principles. While Reid may not HURT gun rights at the moment it is his other actions that ultimately could affect your constitutional rights in the long run that you need to be mindful of. IMHO the country is in morale and financial shambles and it needs to be corrected. Reid has to go....

Why GunFixx, you know that it all depends on who I'm talking to at any particular time! I learned that trick from Senator McCain!

Off topic but I had to share this real quick. This is a true story and not one of those I heard from a friend that knew a guy stories. My father went to High School with McCain down in Arizona. They got into it one day in the school yard and my Dad gave him a nice shiner. They met again not so many years later and he still remembered my old man who still doesn't care for him that much.

I must admit that reading this thread has indeed caused me to think a little deeper and reshape/reword my opinion. While it is true that perhaps Reid may not vote anti-gun per say; I must say that as a patriot I must look at the BIG picture when it comes to these elections. Who, in my best opinion would benefit the country as a whole and not just us gun nuts. I believe in the Republic, not this monster of big government we have now so I must in good conscience vote against those that I believe take away from those principles. While Reid may not HURT gun rights at the moment it is his other actions that ultimately could affect your constitutional rights in the long run that you need to be mindful of. IMHO the country is in morale and financial shambles and it needs to be corrected. Reid has to go....

You irrational, single issue voting, Palin-worshipping, Republican-leaning, big-business loving, not paying YOUR fair share of taxes, unpatriotic, semite-loving, racist, HYPOCRITE!! Don't you know that we have had more, "hope and change we can believe in" during the last two years than we have EVER had since... well... Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, and FDR?!!! ;) :D

If a Dem. is coming out right now and jumping on the 2A band wagon and wrapping themselves in the flag, don't trust them. They get voted back in this November it's all over for the 2A, and the rest of the Constitution. They didn't listen to the people on the $800 billion stimulus, or health care, or finance reform so now they want to be your friend. Bull cookies! Get rid of Reid and all the rest of those traitors S.O.B.'s.

:s0155: !!!!!

Stomper - You irrational, single issue voting, Palin-worshipping, Republican-leaning, big-business loving, not paying YOUR fair share of taxes, unpatriotic, semite-loving, racist, HYPOCRITE!! Don't you know that we have had more, "hope and change we can believe in" during the last two years than we have EVER had since... well... Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, and FDR?!!!

All I can say to that is....wow.

Stomper - You irrational, single issue voting, Palin-worshipping, Republican-leaning, big-business loving, not paying YOUR fair share of taxes, unpatriotic, semite-loving, racist, HYPOCRITE!! Don't you know that we have had more, "hope and change we can believe in" during the last two years than we have EVER had since... well... Woodrow Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt, and FDR?!!!

All I can say to that is....wow.

LOL... FYI- What you said was spot on, I was just being SARCASTIC by using all the lame punditry used by a few disingenuous lefty's around here that can't face the fact that their "saviours" on the left have duped them into being "toolios" for the "cause" of "social justice" (aka slavery)... there's two in particular around here in case you haven't noticed. :D

LOL... FYI- What you said was spot on, I was just being SARCASTIC by using all the lame punditry used by a few disingenuous lefty's around here that can't face the fact that their "saviours" on the left have duped them into being "toolios" for the "cause" of "social justice" (aka slavery)... there's two in particular around here in case you haven't noticed. :D

Your sarcasm was noted and appreciated, you have a marvelous sense of wording..... :s0155:

"the NRA-PVF announced today that it will not be endorsing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid for re-election in the 2010 U.S. Senate race in Nevada."

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads