JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Holy batcrap batman, I have been trying to sell a few rifles and some ammo the past few weeks, they are listed in here but also on armslist.com....Damn it is very nearly driving me to the point of jumping of my roof lolololol. Has anyone else posted in armslist.com before, I used them a while back to sell some ammo and old Marine Corps gear I dont use anymore and it was ok, but now..it almost seems like there is a anti 2nd amendment thing going on. ok rant over..

48439-Black_Hawk_Lives.jpg

Armslist is the Craigslist of the gun world. Way too many flakes. I have not and will not even click on their web site.
I've had far better luck through Facebook, and Ebay for gear sales... but for firearms? Forums and friends are where its at if I need to sell. :s0092:

Believe it or not, I have bought 3 guns off of Facebook locally on buy and sell pages. Plus there is a couple of smaller groups on Facebook wheeling and dealing in gun parts. I have bought and sold from them. It is run under the sly with out posting any prices or words. Just pics and you send a PM if you are interested. If you would like to find them. Send me a PM. :rolleyes:

I've sold a few on there. Most are purely scammers or hustlers.

Yes, all of them. Or close enough it isn't worth the effort. A lot of shady folk, too

This. I've seen enough obvious scammers, or an alphabet soup agency trolling, to stay away.

I've had good luck on Gunbroker.

Ditto. I've had a few issues, but overall, it has been a very positive platform for buying and selling firearms (and related).

GB does seem to have higher prices than elsewhere, though there are some deals. (I recently bought a new CZ-75 I couldn't find anywhere for that price on GB.) If I'm buying a new, current production firearm, I've been using Grab-a-gun a lot these days. Used, discontinued, or more rare items, GB is the place I go.

I sold one rifle on armslist a couple years ago only after about 4 people tried to get it without a bc. I've managed to buy one gun from someone on there but 99% of the time I never get a response from the seller

If I ever go on armslist anymore I'm only looking at vendors with good deals. Managed to score a couple 14 round mags for my p227 off a pawn shop in Oregon who shipped em to me. They were 50 each and Ive seen pairs on gunbroker going for 200-300... insanity

Same experience with both Gunbroker and GrabAGun. Have gotten recent deals on both. Got a hard to find gun at a very good price from GrabAGun last week. Only problem on Gunbroker years ago was a guy who said he could privately send the gun to my FFL via USPS. No thanks on that. Otherwise it's been very good.

GB does seem to have higher prices than elsewhere, though there are some deals. (I recently bought a new CZ-75 I couldn't find anywhere for that price on GB.) If I'm buying a new, current production firearm, I've been using Grab-a-gun a lot these days. Used, discontinued, or more rare items, GB is the place I go.

I've bought listed items on armslist.
Selling, that's a whole different venture, as mentioned above.
I've bought from sellers on GunBroker, but never have sold anything.

I see GunBroker as a place to find whats "wanted", not good deals. Decent, yes.
If you think about it, that's why places like GrabAgun and Buds are out of stock.
GB is a last resort when I can't find it elsewhere. Even then, I don't always jump.
I guess it depends how badly someone wants something, in times of sought after items.

Only problem on Gunbroker years ago was a guy who said he could privately send the gun to my FFL via USPS.

That is 100% totally legal to do with UPS and not USPS. It is just that some FFL's will not accept from a private party. My FFL has no problem with that and has done many transfers for me by the individual sending a gun to him. There is no legal reason preventing that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top