JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If a tattoo artist has any kind of self respect. Or respect for the art they normally refuse to do hands, neck, or face unless you are heavily tattooed.

There is so much competition and scratchers out there that a person can find a crappy artist somewhere that will be willing to do just about anything:(

There is so much competition and scratchers out there that a person can find a crappy artist somewhere that will be willing to do just about anything:(
True. But the kids that are running around with only their neck and hands done look real childish when summer rolls around and their whole body is empty. Just a bunch of posers who don't have the commitment or money to pay for real work.

True. But the kids that are running around with only their neck and hands done look real childish when summer rolls around and their whole body is empty. Just a bunch of posers who don't have the commitment or money to pay for real work.

One could argue that they achieved the same level of sketchyness with far less money. You could pay thousands to turn your body into a marvel comic, or get one tear drop on your face in someone's garage and be equally judged.

One could argue that they achieved the same level of sketchyness with far less money. You could pay thousands to turn your body into a marvel comic, or get one tear drop on your face in someone's garage and be equally judged.

I wear long sleeves in the summer to keep my ink fresh but I'm past caring what anyone thinks of me, I don't get tattoos for other people ;):D

But it does get you judged by many and anyone thinking otherwise is only fooling themselves.

Heck, I'm judgy of other people with sub par ink lol:p

I wear long sleeves in the summer to keep my ink fresh but I'm past caring what anyone thinks of me, I don't get tattoos for other people ;):D

But it does get you judged by many and anyone thinking otherwise is only fooling themselves.

Heck, I'm judgy of other people with sub par ink lol:p

I only judge the people with $1000s in tattoos, including fresh ones who are on the dole.

As a person with severe burn scarring, I hate tattoos... can't do better than what God gave you... trying to improve on perfection. I see beautiful women with gorgeous skin marred by tatoos. I have two grandchildren with tattoo sleeves. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Judgy... yeah, so sue me. :p:D

face_tattoo_07.jpg
So Sir....... what did you say again are your qualifications for Investment Manager here at Grand Poopah Bank?

And then there's:

yHmWq74DtIRCD4wTh3BPbB9_sE&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio1-1.jpg

Last Edited:
In general, I don't like tattoos - especially a lot of them. Combined with piercings? Ugh.

Yes I am judgmental (to a degree) about tats - not a good first impression at all. My knee jerk reaction is that the person is trying to 'show off'. Yes, that is stereotyping, but I believe it is true of many people with tats.

OTOH - I can get past that, but that is my superficial reaction to tats, especially a lot of visible tats, the more extensive the more I don't care for them. On women, doubly so.

As a person with severe burn scarring, I hate tattoos... can't do better than what God gave you... trying to improve on perfection. I see beautiful women with gorgeous skin marred by tatoos. I have two grandchildren with tattoo sleeves. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Judgy... yeah, so sue me. :p:D

View attachment 611666
So Sir....... what did you say again are your qualifications for Investment Manager here at Grand Poopah Bank?

And then there's:

View attachment 611667

At least you know he's not an azzhole. Most of those would have been torn out if he was one to cause problems. That, or he's the baddest mofo in the valley.

I only judge the people with $1000s in tattoos, including fresh ones who are on the dole.

I have about $10,000 in ink if you figure in the average $/hour. I'll be at about $18-20k when I'm done with my first project. Maybe a little more, but I can't afford to just go pay someone that.

I paid pennies on the dollar for them and most of it has been traded for construction work that I would have done for a good friend anyway but I can understand the sentiment.

I have about $10,000 in ink if you figure in the average $/hour. I'll be at about $18-20k when I'm done with my first project. Maybe a little more, but I can't afford to just go pay someone that.

I paid pennies on the dollar for them and most of it has been traded for construction work that I would have done for a good friend anyway but I can understand the sentiment.
Glad I'm not the only one. I have 15K+ in tattoos. It's just something you did in the Marines. And it just continued through out my life. Do I get judged.... sure. Do I care. Not at all. I know my worth and work ethic. It's funny how quick people will judge a book by its cover.

Glad I'm not the only one. I have 15K+ in tattoos. It's just something you did in the Marines. And it just continued through out my life. Do I get judged.... sure. Do I care. Not at all. I know my worth and work ethic. It's funny how quick people will judge a book by its cover.

Don't worry, it's only superficial judgement. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top