JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dress in a skirt or dress almost every day, whether I have class or not. :p Many students comment on it and how nice I look even when I wear a jean skirt. I keep telling them it isn't hard or expensive. I also remind them that if they are wanting to "rebel against society" then instead of wearing the PJ's, the tats, and looking dirty (like everyone else), they should actually do the opposite and dress up, no tats and look clean. That tends to confuse them. :s0077:

On the plus side, one of our English teachers had "Manners Monday." She would pick a manner and teach it to all high school students on Monday. Visitors say we have some of the most polite students.

I have a LOT of trouble understanding why people today are so willing to pay $100.00+ for a pair of Jeans that are already full of Holes? Paying $100.00+ for the pair of Jeans is CRAZY to begin with but when they're already worn full of Holes, well...
My 15 year old wasn't too happy this year.. I'm making her pay for jeans if she NEEDS to have the distressed jeans and white shoes!!

Or tattoos on necks, behind ears, on hands and forearms where traditionally those places have always been for when there isn't anywhere left to put them or your a gangbanger. Now I see kids in $300 Nike outfits with $50 tatts showing in places they shouldn't imo. Maybe that's off topic but as someone with a lot of ink I find it super tacky.
Yikes! :rolleyes: x3

Last Edited:
Oblivious Stranger [on cell phone, public place indoors]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [10-15 seconds later]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [10-15 more seconds]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [10 seconds again]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [20 seconds this time - everyone within 20' looks annoyed]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [15 more seconds]: "Where you at?"
Oblivious Stranger [20 seconds again]: "Where you at?"

Teflon [ripping phone from stranger's grasp]: "For crying out loud!!! Please tell this person where you ARE before I do a riverdance on this flippin' thing and kick all the pieces down a storm drain!!!"

Last Edited:
Or tattoos on necks, behind ears, on hands and forearms where traditionally those places have always been for when there isn't anywhere left to put them or your a gangbanger. Now I see kids in $300 Nike outfits with $50 tatts showing in places they shouldn't imo. Maybe that's off topic but as someone with a lot of ink I find it super tacky.
I have 14 + a large quote. I hope to shout that my behind the ear tattoos , my birds trailing down my neck to my back and my forearm tattoo does not make me a gangbanger or tacky. You're making me self conscious. :s0140:

I know what you meant :D
Not everyone likes tattoos. I happen to like tattoos.
they can be very Decorative, at least, for the first few years. They have to be Re-Done every few years especially if someone gains or looses a fair amount of weight. They're something like a Boat.

they can be very Decorative, at least, for the first few years. They have to be Re-Done every few years especially if someone gains or looses a fair amount of weight. They're something like a Boat.

Depends on how well they are applied, healed and taken care of...

My whole left arm and chest was done about 8 years ago and still looks brand new. Even most artists I meet think it's fresh ink.

I don't expose it to the sun often, heal it with coconut oil only and have lost a fair amount of weight since getting it without any issues;).

Most people just don't take care of them well and either loose or gain weight to fast which will fade/distort your ink.:rolleyes:

The previous posts regarding being able to distinguish the passengers at the PDX and SEA gates are true. It used to be just pasty white passengers at those gates....

A young guy I know just embarked on an international trip with a guide who speaks the local language. He showed up her house the night before the flight with a bag of dirty clothes. This guy has so much through his father but lacks class. I hope he sees that even the poor people have class in this country. I have never seen any females there, wear pajamas outside of the house.

When I get my license, passport, and visa pictures done, I wear a suit and tie. That way, I look presentable on my identification. Also, a fresh haircut and shave....

When you say "class" one guy comes to mind...

connery3.png connery2.png connery1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads