JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny how judgmental everyone in this group is. I feel like I am sitting in church.

Class is definitely not a thing of the past for me! I do my part to keep the neighborhood looking its Sunday best. 10872C8C-0C16-40A9-B98D-FBB381589E56.jpeg

Is judgemental the same as those other beloved words like sustainable or multiculturalism, or diversity, and all those other...words?

I once told a feminist in a feminist studies class that gender equality is contrary to diversity and inclusion because in the quest for neutrality between genders, we fail to appreciate the unique perspectives and strengths of the genders (back when there was just 2) and we aren't appreciating each other in our "truth". A true mic drop moment.

I once told a feminist in a feminist studies class that gender equality is contrary to diversity and inclusion because in the quest for neutrality between genders, we fail to appreciate the unique perspectives and strengths of the genders (back when there was just 2) and we aren't appreciating each other in our "truth". A true mic drop moment.
Comming from you, Ibet that was an epic moment of clarity, I would have loved to have been there for that!

Like excusing myself when I belch at the dinner table and not using other people's napkins?:oops:

Man is meeting girlfriends family for first time ever at Thanxgiving dinner. Mid dinner he's really feeling the pressure of some gas and thinks maybe he can let go with a silent runner. He does. And a minute later Grandma GF yells "Spot!". He think phew, I got away with that one. But he is still having a problem, so thinking the dog will be blamed he lets a few more go and each time G-Ma yells "Spot!!!" with increasing vigor. After the very last one, Grandma yells "Spot! Get out of there before he sch!ts on you!!!!!"

If you can't look down your nose at others then what good is being better then everyone else?:rolleyes:

:s0111::p

I'll let you know if I ever find out!! - Might have to ask 1775usmc... j/k...

I guess some people need to stroke their egos more than others.....

After my wife had menopausal dyspareunia/dysmeneria, had to stroke something... might as well be my ego.

There's plenty of that going around.

What, strokin egos, or sittin in church or judge-e-mental?

Judge-mental or discerning?

Dis-earning

Actually, I was just trying to get someone to say the young photo of RBG was hot.

Nope, that pic looks too much like my mom!!!

I told a group of my former step-daughter's lesbo friends that I'm a male lesbian... they didn't take it too well...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top