JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was there today. Roads are dry, Truck barely got dirty. Didn't go look at the pit but didn't hear a lot of booms coming from there. Was really suppressed that there weren't more people there. Last weekend the pit was wall to wall shooters and even some guy grilling hot dogs and burgers!!!!

I have my secret spot up there. Keel it real clean so nobody thinks it's a shooting spot.

I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow as well. Looking forward to a nice sunny day and some target shooting!

BTW, I'll be the guy with the full size truck and black guns! You cant miss me!

Lefty.

I'm thinking about heading out there tomorrow as well. Looking forward to a nice sunny day and some target shooting!

BTW, I'll be the guy with the full size truck and black guns! You cant miss me!

Lefty.

Cool can you verify the coordinates are correct?
We will be in the lifted green jeep Cherokee with Colorado plates

Well if the roads are clear i'll definatly be heading up there in the morning, looking forward to some target shooting in the sun, im really hoping the quarry is not trashed again.

MilitantBEEMER not sure if those coordinates are correct but, If you follow hwy 26 towards the coast, follow signs for brownscamp, when you get to the summit on 26, you will see an ODOT gravel pile on the left of the road, take the first left before the gravel pile, follow the trail up until you reach a T junction, you will se a sign browns camp left, turn right at this sign and the quarry (beaverdam quarry is on the left side of the trail)

Cool can you verify the coordinates are correct?
We will be in the lifted green jeep Cherokee with Colorado plates

I can not verify the coordinates, i don't use GPS (Still haven't bought one yet). I'm pretty sure they should get you close.

I'll PM you my cell #, give me a call in morning after 6:00 AM if you have any questions.

Lefty.

Here are the updated coordinates. The quarry was a bit before my original coordinates that I posted. If you use google maps and switch to satellite view you can actually see it.

45.61108,-123.362732

James browns camp is on the 6, not the 26.

Well if the roads are clear i'll definatly be heading up there in the morning, looking forward to some target shooting in the sun, im really hoping the quarry is not trashed again.

MilitantBEEMER not sure if those coordinates are correct but, If you follow hwy 26 towards the coast, follow signs for brownscamp, when you get to the summit on 26, you will see an ODOT gravel pile on the left of the road, take the first left before the gravel pile, follow the trail up until you reach a T junction, you will se a sign browns camp left, turn right at this sign and the quarry (beaverdam quarry is on the left side of the trail)

Thank you

I didnt make it to browns camp, decided to go to salmonberry road insted, there was alot of trash at salmonberry road, empty whiskey bottles, oil drum, bunch of spent shells and brass, still i have have seen it worse than that, I too am curious to know what condition browns camp is in

I didnt make it to browns camp, decided to go to salmonberry road insted, there was alot of trash at salmonberry road, empty whiskey bottles, oil drum, bunch of spent shells and brass, still i have have seen it worse than that, I too am curious to know what condition browns camp is in

Its not too bad, but its getting there(BC).

Went and got out ATV stamp for the Jeep yesterday, so wife and I are heading out to Browns Camp today to do some shooting at the quarry and then some off road trailing in the Jeep. Should be a GREAT day.

Was out there yesterday with a friend/co-worker. Though it was not her first time shooting, it was her first time with an AR-15 and AK-47. The video she posted on her FB page and the pictures i posted on my page received a lot of positive responses. My "friends" are used to seeing pictures of me target shooting but her "friends" were probably surprised.

Working hard on changing minds, one or two at a time.

Lefty.

Was out there yesterday with a friend/co-worker. Though it was not her first time shooting, it was her first time with an AR-15 and AK-47. The video she posted on her FB page and the pictures i posted on my page received a lot of positive responses. My "friends" are used to seeing pictures of me target shooting but her "friends" were probably surprised.

Working hard on changing minds, one or two at a time.

Lefty.

How was the quarry??

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews