JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would be surprised if it ever opens. It was such a mess with all kinds of junk left behind.

Unfortunately, i agree. One of the last times i was out there, before they closed it, the place was trashed.

A friend turned me on to a new place to shoot and it's already starting to look like a dump.

This is a message for the people that bring out old computer monitors, TVs and other junk that belongs in a landfill. CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!! You are not doing us a favor by leaving YOUR targets for us! CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!!!

Lefty.

I know a couple places to shoot in browns camp and whenever I go there and see trash I try to pick up whatever people leave behind. Even if I don't have a trash bag I just load that bubblegum in my trunk.

Yup it's open again. And now that it's open, the yahoo's are back in force. Had a local moron point his rifle at a few of us yesterday, but he said it's okay, since it was unloaded.:s0154:

Yup it's open again. And now that it's open, the yahoo's are back in force. Had a local moron point his rifle at a few of us yesterday, but he said it's okay, since it was unloaded.:s0154:

What a shock!!! There was a thread here with some of the stupid things people have done up there. I found, the later you get there, the more likely you are to run into these individuals.

Go early, be safe!

Lefty.

Of course it was unloaded. He'd already emptied the mag into the chest freezer he brought up for a target.

Well, the good news was that he couldn't hit anything anyways.

I did inform him that while his firearm might be unloaded, mine was guaranteed to be loaded. And if he pointed his at me, I would point mine at him. That seemed to get his attention. I hate going there on the weekends.

Well, the good news was that he couldn't hit anything anyways.

I did inform him that while his firearm might be unloaded, mine was guaranteed to be loaded. And if he pointed his at me, I would point mine at him. That seemed to get his attention. I hate going there on the weekends.

Good answer. Strange how people don't like guns pointed at them.

What also "sucks" is that the same imbeciles are moving to Washougal......cant stay in their own lane, garbage all over our roads, Dugan Falls closed......what can we do to stop these idiots?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top