JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cmon Man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Built on a house of cards. He assumes there would be some SCOTUS review of what the word "make" means, when in actual fact the law will just be rewritten and whatever backdoor he thinks he found in current law, will be changed in the new law.

Lots of ifs ands and buts - i.e., speculation.

When it comes to WA DC, the politicians therein, legislation/etc., I tend to not speculate on what they can and cannot do, much less what they will try to do. Not to mention the ATF, rules and regulations - just look at what happened with bump stocks.

I am hoping that gun control is a low priority item for Biden and his team - that they get so tied up in other issues that this fades away and they decide to not spend much, if any, political capital on it. But if they do, then I hope it gets blocked in Congress, and if that doesn't work, then blocked in the courts.

I am less worried about the tax than I am about registration - especially NFA registration - but both would have a severe impact on me.

As for the word "make" or "made" or "manufacture" and whether we would need to pay the tax - we pay it now for the tax stamp, and we are often not the manufacturer of the item we buy the tax stamp for. So I am not relieved. I am waiting to see what happens.

we could talk about what ifs all day long, first O'Biden needs to be sworn in as president, then he would need a democrat majority in the senate to ram any new laws not just gun control laws through, so we still have some time to worry. Right now if I was looking to spend some money on guns, I would be buying ammo, because if Trump ends up being sworn in again instead of O'Biden, liberals are going to lose their freaking minds

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top