JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check SG ammo too. Had never heard of them till someone here mentioned them a while back. Have been using them a lot now. Price always seems quite good, service always very good. UPS driver probably not real happy with me as those cases of ammo must not make his day for him :D
Seriously lol. Those 900round crates of malaysian surplus are no joke for some. Ive had drivers roll the package side by side off the truck cuz they couldnt lift them

Check SG ammo too. Had never heard of them till someone here mentioned them a while back. Have been using them a lot now. Price always seems quite good, service always very good. UPS driver probably not real happy with me as those cases of ammo must not make his day for him :D

SG AMMO is great you do have to pay shipping but it's reasonable and balance out with their low price .They have a good selection ,sometimes have L.E. & military surplus or over runs. including +P .

Bi-Mart, Walmart, Sportsmans or whoever. Ammo selection is hit/miss/generic.

Something to note regarding online, don't limit yourself to search engines like WikiArms. (and similar)
They're not the end-all/be-all of best prices available.

Seriously lol. Those 900round crates of malaysian surplus are no joke for some. Ive had drivers roll the package side by side off the truck cuz they couldnt lift them
LOL, Couple weeks ago I got a case of my favorite .22. When I got up it was sitting in the hall by door. Wife pointed and said "I don't know what the hell that is but that's as far as I could get it" :mad:
She came home to find it blocking the front door. :D:D

For just grabbing a box or 2 of ammo, Bi Mart is the place to go. For case lots I do mail order, usually Target or PSA

Went there today they had some insanely good prices:

$18 for 500 rounds of federal 22 long rifle
$27 for 100 rounds of American eagle 222 fmj.

Also saw 1 gallon of Lucas fuel treatment for $19. I'll leave it that I probably spent too much money there but now I have a bunch of stuff

Onlines cheaper but Walmarts good, Bimarts almost as good or sometimes better but only if it's on whatever sale they have going and their inventory is variable. I go to Sportsmans store often since it's closest and their prices are always crap or the cheap stuff was already sold out.

Most of my ammo I buy at Bimart.

If buying bulk, PSA sometimes has great deals. But you have to watch often.
SGammo is usually pretty good and occasionally still better priced. But I regularly shop Targetsports. The prime Ammo is generally worth it. Occasionally can be hard to find stuff there. But if you need to buy is less than case quantities Target is hands down the cheapest with Prime. Not only do you get the 8% off retail but free shipping on everything. So buy one box or buy 4 cases (like I recently did) all free shipping.
SG usually has very competitive prices but add in the shipping and the price usually jumps.
Used to like Walmart but except for a few things they are just not worth it anymore and half the time don't have it anyway!

Oh and BTW if you are up near me I have no problem ordering for people and applying my discount!

1. Bi-Mart carries what they carry. They seem to dedicate shelf space to:
a) what sells
b) what their supplier can get them.
So, you may not find 10 variations of .380 or .44 mag. They will also change their preferred brands from time to time.

2. It's all about buying while something is on sale. (Be sure to do the math ahead of time so that you know if the cost per round for an 80 round box is actually cheaper than 4 twenty round boxes of the same thing).

Bi-Mart is my go too, but usualy I am cleaning the out of primers or powder, to roll my own. However when they have 9mm Blazer Brass for $7.99 a box, time to lay in some factory rounds to stash in 50cal boxes.

I have rarely bought bulk. For years I have been buying a few boxes when on sale at Bi Mart, Wally World etc. It really adds up over time and I never have a big hit on the card that the wife might question. She never even thinks about a reasonable amount spent at BM or WM. It might have been for furnace filters or fertilizer or even food.

SGammo.com is having a sweet closeout-deal on their (Barnaul factory produced) lacquered and sealed 7.62x39 WPA atm.
179.90(+22.00 shipping). Green Box

For lacquered and sealed(great for longterm storage), there isn't (and may not ever be) a better price than this is currently. Sam(Gabbert) is claiming to be selling this below his own cost so that he can liquidate it.

Stock up if you can. The sale is until May 15th(or until stock is gone).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top