JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ARs are NOT drop safe. A few months ago I dropped my loaded brand new S&W M&P15OR on to my bed from 12-14 inches and it discharged. the point of impact was the bottom of the mag and/or muzzle at the same time. The round went through the corner of my tempurpedic then through a layer of sheetrock, diagonally through a stud, through the corner of a wall heater, through a 2"x2" wood table leg and most of the fragments ended up in the end of my loveseat but one of them broke the inside pane of my sliding glass door.

Send it back... It's defective.... Unless there was a finger in the trigger and the selector was on F.

I plan on it... when I get it back. I live in an apartment complex and I knew the cops would be called so I called them myself. They showed up and took my statement and the gun. The officer informed me that by law he had to take it, but he did allow me to have 5 minutes to strip it of optics and accessories. The report was forwarded to the prosecutors office, but they declined to press charges. I just have to wait for the sheriffs office to process the report and run a full background check now before I go pick it up sometime next week hopefully.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top