JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Slimer13:

I simply prefer something a bit more powerful than the Amy's current "poodle shooter". I want a minimum of a 22" barrel and the ability to use 220 grain bullets for penetration on all of North American game. It is what sets the .30-'06 apart from the .308. It has been working, and rather well since 1906 for a reason.

Last Edited:
Slimer13:

I simply prefer something a bit more powerful than the Amy's current "poodle shooter". I want a minimum of a 22" barrel and the ability to use 220 grain bullets for penetration on all of Noth American game. It is what sets the .30-'06 apart from the .308. It has been working, and rather well since 1906 for a reason.
Check out Nemo Arms. If you don't like their "MSR"s I give up:rolleyes:

Here is more info on the Noreen - for around $1,600 you can have an AR in .30-06. Allow me to present the Noreen BN36 "Carbine Assassin". 20-round mags:

View attachment 288097

But how does it run you ask??:

Here are 2 links for more info:

http://onlylongrange.com/bn36-carbine-assassin/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/12/14/noreen-bn36-the-30-06-ar/

This gun is a giant hunk of doo doo. It has been recalled and it still does not work. I had an friend of a friend who bought one and had nothing but trouble with it, then it exploded on him. He had to fight tooth and nail to get the company (Noreen) to take it back. Avoid this company and this gun for sure. Terrible customer service and dangerous firearms!!!!!!

This gun is a giant hunk of doo doo. It has been recalled and it still does not work. I had an friend of a friend who bought one and had nothing but trouble with it, then it exploded on him. He had to fight tooth and nail to get the company (Noreen) to take it back. Avoid this company and this gun for sure. Terrible customer service and dangerous firearms!!!!!!

No problem here, I would avoid them for the price tag alone.

Terrible customer service and a product that'll probably kill you. I'll consider them blacklisted. Thanks for the heads up.

I am not in love with the 5.56x45mm cartridge or the AR platform but I respect them both.

I save my love for New England styled fowling pieces.

For example:
IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

It is just too bad that I never seem to save enough money for one. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show