JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still working out kinks from the migration. When there's a database problem vBulletin sends me a notification, but there's no indication of what the user was doing to get that error. The first step in fixing errors is recreating them, so I need to know what you guys are doing when you get any error that isn't related to login problems.

Login errors can be addressed by using the contact us link at the bottom of pages.

Have any of you got errors since the migration? If so, what were you doing?

I just had to restart the SQL server, so if you just got an error (1:02pm today) don't report that ;)

Not that is it a issue but when I am on the main page and click on the home page link in the site navigation box

I get the following

Not Found
The requested URL /cmps_index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When browsing "new posts" and clicking on "2" on the bottom of the page to go to the next page, I got an error message, something like "nothing found try another search". This was earlier today, seems like.

Did that a couple times, then went to the top of the page where there was another set of page numbers, hit the "2" and it worked. Could have just been the timing.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads