JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the rush of those with braced "pistols" applying for free SBR stamps now, you might see those wait times go even longer.
I was worried about that.
You think .gov cares?
I know they don't.
First advice I give to those buying cans.

The wait can be anywhere between 5 days and 3 years.

If you want to call the hotline, go ahead, it literally was put in play as a placebo.
This is my second suppressor. My first I bought in 2021 and waited 13 months. 13 months of infringement.
Here is a short read on it, https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/e-file-form-4-approvals.408654/

I am mid-July and still waiting.

Shortest way in the early teens was 5 weeks, longest was just about a year. All paper.
I as hoping the eform would speed things up. It initially looked like it would but quickly got bogged down. Doesn't seem to be much better. Maybe a little.
Friends and I had suppressor purchases that started last year. The paper process took 13 months and the eForm4 took 9 months.

There is some good news though. The Single trust is super easy to update without any delays.
I recommend one for every suppressor purchased because you can update who has access to the suppressor without waiting.

My son and I each purchase suppressors then via the trust addendums we add each other.
I've been using the single truss. I don't plan to buy more than 3 suppressors. (I say that now, lol.) I do like how easy it is to add another person.
But I want it NOW! Yeah, well you gotta wait with the rest of us. Remember how averages work, then get patient and wait. All 3 of mine have taken about 11 months each. To make average with me some lucky jerks got theirs in 3 months I suppose
No, I wanted it 10 months ago when I paid for it. None of us should have to wait.

I think the first batch of eform went through really fast and as more and more got filed it just turned into the same mess as before. It's just an electronic mess instead of a paper mess.
Filed eForm on June 28, and received approval today. 273 days.
That gives me hope and sucks at the same time: I also filed mine in June of last year so hopefully it means mine will clear soon, it sucks because I bought mine 12 days before you bought yours. I know the reason, you got assigned to a different agent than I and your assole got to your form 4 before my assole got to mine. We all know the system is flawed. The ATF just needs to be abolished.

This is the only outlet for b!+ching where others understand my frustration. Thank you NWF.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top