JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think that I enjoy watching SURVIVAL LILLY on YouTube more than most of the hunting and shooting shows on the Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel.

Is anyone else following the adventures of this young European Woman as she hunts the deep woods with her 17 HMR CZ and her .270 Winchester Steyr Mannlicher? You've got to admire a young lady that loves guns, knives, dogs, hunting, and survival skills so much. Sure, she has a deep accent, but her English is actually very good and her voice is easy to listen to.

She even has a BUG OUT camp deep in the woods, and did a series of videos about how she built it,

Anyway, if you are ever bored and looking for some free entertainment, checkout SURVIVAL LILLY:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS4LBgyn1WLSojiQI4aPjtg

Lilly-1.jpg

Lilly5.jpg

Lilly2.jpg Lilly3.jpg Lilly4.jpg

Spent 10 or 15 minutes browsing her vids. Wanted to see her prancing as suggested!
Saw no prancing!
Other than that, nerdy girl in the woods. She could grow on you I guess but my youtube time is limited to only 6 to 8 hours a day so......

I dont mean to make jabs at her.. But in SHTF folks with big ol glasses like that arent going to fare well if her sight isnt great without them.

Ill check the channel out and see what material is on it.

Heck some makeup, different glasses, some clothing, shall we say, a bit more 'casual' (the underwear wasn't bad) and a smile on her face and I would almost call her 'hot' - but that's a single guy's opinion - otherwise she is as boring as watching grass grow.

Heck some makeup, different glasses, some clothing, shall we say, a bit more 'casual' (the underwear wasn't bad) and a smile on her face and I would almost call her 'hot' - but that's a single guy's opinion - otherwise she is as boring as watching grass grow.

She is not anywhere near as boring as Nutnfancy is, in my opinion. And look how popular he is.

She reinvented herself /channel a while back. She seems legit but there are so many doing this on you tube and like Oldnewbie,I have only so many hours in the day
She's a professional selfer with quite professional consultants and video equipment (bless her heart).. especially for one still living at home. But yea, like we need more kardashian akshun

She goes to a lot of effort to enjoy and showcase bushcraft and survival skills. I was pleasantly surprised in her professionalism compared to most of the youtube female survivalists I've seen putting more effort into showing off their curves or for their boyfriends than covering the actual topics of their videos. Thanks!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top