1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone a member at Tri County Gun Club?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Ironbar, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

OK folks, I know this is an unusual and somewhat ballsy request, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to make it up to my usual shooting spot in the hills to get my rifle sighted in prior to the November Appleseed shoot at Douglas Ridge.

Are there any members of Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood who would be willing to invite me as a guest for the sole purpose of getting my rifle sighted in at 25 yards? I promise I'm not a freak nor a mall ninja, I will strictly abide by all range rules, and I will get the heck out immediately after sighting in! Weekends or late afternoons are best for me.

Shoot me a PM if I'm not being too forward with this request. Thanks!
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hopefully someone can help you out :)
  3. yskippy

yskippy Tigard Life Member Lifetime Supporter

If you are sighting in anything over .22lr you will need to be on the general purpose range with targets at 50 and 100 yards or you could go to the 200-300 yard range. Unfortunately I'm swamped the next couple weeks, or I would be happy to take you.

An additional FYI, TCGC hosts free sight in days each year (This year it was Sept 13&14), so you can always keep your eyes open for those dates.

Hopefully another member will be able to get you there.
  4. Meridian7750

Meridian7750 Portland Area Well-Known Member

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

There's a place just above Scott's Mills out by the Mt. Angle area that you can get a 100-yards setup going.