JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK folks, I know this is an unusual and somewhat ballsy request, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to make it up to my usual shooting spot in the hills to get my rifle sighted in prior to the November Appleseed shoot at Douglas Ridge.

Are there any members of Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood who would be willing to invite me as a guest for the sole purpose of getting my rifle sighted in at 25 yards? I promise I'm not a freak nor a mall ninja, I will strictly abide by all range rules, and I will get the heck out immediately after sighting in! Weekends or late afternoons are best for me.

Shoot me a PM if I'm not being too forward with this request. Thanks!

If you are sighting in anything over .22lr you will need to be on the general purpose range with targets at 50 and 100 yards or you could go to the 200-300 yard range. Unfortunately I'm swamped the next couple weeks, or I would be happy to take you.

An additional FYI, TCGC hosts free sight in days each year (This year it was Sept 13&14), so you can always keep your eyes open for those dates.

Hopefully another member will be able to get you there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top