JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's around, but still at gouged price. Fishermans had a butt load of federal 9 mm on a Saturday. At 16.99$ per 50 of 115 gr plinking ammo, no wonder it was still out from the day before. Bimart has been my best option with reasonable cost. But still it gets old calling and bugging them every day just for plinking ammo on the weekends.

Bimart was selling 50 rounds of 9 for $12.50 the other day.... it's getting better, but I don't see the hoarding stopping, especially when politics jump into high gear next year.

No 9 at the Bimart in Tigard Sat or Sun. They had 40 & 45 both days. Picked up a few boxes of 45. That was the first ammo I have bought in almost one year. I just said no thanks to the crazy prices before. I will replenish my 9 later when it is more readily available. No hurry, I have plenty to shoot for awhile.

I expect that those who did not learn from the first shortage at election time, learned this time around and many will be looking to stock up before the next feeding frenzy. This will extend the shortage a bit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top