JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say they're definitely worth it. Do a lot of research on what you want before jumping in. My only regret is i didn't get a titanium can. My suppressor is 24oz and it's titanium brother is 14oz. Makes a huge difference.

Only other part worse than the wait, is watching new maybe better suppressors get released while yours is still in jail.

I've got the turbo, now the new gens are out and I wish mine had its features.

Last Edited:
I got my second can out of jail in February. The form 4 took like 50 weeks which is ridiculous. The really long wait does dampen my enthusiasm for suppressors but with the right gun they are fun. I'm mixed on shooting pistols with suppressors as you can get a lot of debris in the face on some guns, especially ARs. But I don't regret the purchases and would recommend it.

Before you know it, you own 10!
Well, I have only 4. so far. Yet, I still have 10 stamps. How did that happen?

Agreed
Beware, they're addictive. Plan on a rimfire, pistol and rifle can before you're done.
Not one rimfire. You need two because if you go shooting with a buddy, you'll both want to shoot suppressed and it isn't as much fun taking turns with the can.

Well, I have only 4. so far. Yet, I still have 10 stamps. How did that happen?

Not one rimfire. You need two because if you go shooting with a buddy, you'll both want to shoot suppressed and it isn't as much fun taking turns with the can.
Form 1s are the true addiction.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads