JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those that are not keeping an accurate paper or electronic record of what's in their gun closets, I've built a fillable .pdf, Personal Firearms Inventory Record, to simplify the process. Use it for estate planning purposes, or as a daily ready-reference.

HERE'S THE LINK: <broken link removed>

Anyone having a problem with the download process, please contact me for help. This is my first go-around with the form builder. Enjoy.

Is this an ad for your site?

I keep a spreadsheet on Dropbox in an encrypted TrueCrypt container. If Dropbox is ever breached, no worries, it's encrypted. If my home is burglarized, no worries, it's on Dropbox. I also have backups on CrashPlan.

If I die, my wife is going to be looking at a pile of guns saying "what is all this stuff?" She's not really a gun person. What she'll really need is someone to come in and say "this is what they're worth, these are the legal procedures to sell, etc." Best person to do that is a gun-knowledgeable friend.

Is this an ad for your site?

I keep a spreadsheet on Dropbox in an encrypted TrueCrypt container. If Dropbox is ever breached, no worries, it's encrypted. If my home is burglarized, no worries, it's on Dropbox. I also have backups on CrashPlan.

If I die, my wife is going to be looking at a pile of guns saying "what is all this stuff?" She's not really a gun person. What she'll really need is someone to come in and say "this is what they're worth, these are the legal procedures to sell, etc." Best person to do that is a gun-knowledgeable friend.

sure wish I knew how to do that.

If I can get ahead of my homework, I will knock out a simple spreadsheet and upload it to the site. Then everyone can have it for free, and you wont even have to input any information to be bothered by an estate auctioneer. I do like a good estate auction, just not to be solicited in a subversive way. Give me a couple weeks, guys.

I'd be happy to send anyone that doesn't want to go through the download process on the Triggers website a copy of the Personal Firearms Inventory Record via private message. Just tell me where to send it, and I'll be happy to oblige. If someone would like to setup an open download through Northwest Firearms, I have no objections. I built the document to be used by as many as can use it.

If you're really concerned about email privacy on stuff like this, it's a simple matter of setting up an alternate email account via gmail, or yahoo for download purposes. That way, any follow-up emails from vendors won't go into your personal inbox.

I'd be happy to send anyone that doesn't want to go through the download process on the Triggers website a copy of the Personal Firearms Inventory Record via private message. Just tell me where to send it, and I'll be happy to oblige. If someone would like to setup an open download through Northwest Firearms, I have no objections. I built the document to be used by as many as can use it.

If you're really concerned about email privacy on stuff like this, it's a simple matter of setting up an alternate email account via gmail, or yahoo for download purposes. That way, any follow-up emails from vendors won't go into your personal inbox.

If you're OK with as many copies going out as people want, and aren't collecting our e-mail addresses for purposes of your own that have little to do with our privacy or the amount of spam we like to have in our mailboxes, then why not post an open link to the document instead of requiring a valid e-mail address?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top