JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And we believe what our Kenyan says? Why listen to this Obama uncles cousins brother in law. ....

I do not know any one in my inner circle that bought a gun that did not know how to use one. And yes they do make the experienced females safer...

Ok, I get that. But in the right hands, a gun does make you safer. Koda just said that "having a gun does not make ANYONE safer" and that's not necessarily true.

Owning a gun doesn't make someone a shooter any more than owning a car makes someone a driver. Safety is a mindset.

Can a woman better protect herself from attackers with a gun? You bet! Can she shoot herself in the foot? No doubt.

One the reverse...

Guns in the home don't make it any more dangerious, either. You either have this mentality of safety, or you don't. Have stairs in your home? Well you probably are more likely to fall down stairs then. Have a pool? Then you're probably more like to drown.

Having a pool or stairs doesn't make your home any more dangerious than the next home though, does it?

Safety is a mindset that no addition or subtraction of a gun will make any difference.

http://dailysurge.com/2014/03/firearms-equalizer-women/

"Murder rates decline when either more women or more men carry concealed handguns, but a gun represents a much larger change in a woman's ability to defend herself than it does for a man."
Careful, thats the same argument the antis use when they say that guns kill people, there is no correlation between guns and crime. Again, its not the gun that gives the advantage, its the mindset. Typically, the type of person (man or woman) that owns a gun for self defense is more likely to be situationally aware. The gun only provides the advantage if it can be presented correctly and in time...

If I was a woman, I definitely wouldn't be putting my faith in the rape whistle.. I'd be getting a pretty pink gripped M&P 9mm just like the manly black M&P 9mm I carry now. And, all my ARs would have the pink stuff all over it and the kitty kat graphics..

If any woman had a choice between grabbing a pink gun or a pink rape whistle when a 200lb deranged disease infested rapist is charging them, I think it would be pretty obvious which they would grab.

P.S. I have been to Africa and I have seen the effects of women being raped , brutalized and abused in these countries.. It's no joke, women are defenseless.. Government thugs and crooked cops armed with AK-47s can come into your home and rape your wife and daughter and you cannot do a d-mn thing about it and most African citizens don't have access to guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top